Dale Hansen Destroys Cowboys, Harding

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Tenacious D, Mar 19, 2015.

1. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Damn. Well said.

[youtube]AWiB54tXemc[/youtube]

2. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Nothing new in Dallas. Jimmy Johnson didn't care what you did off the field if you could play.

3. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Dale must have never read Boys Will Be Boys.

4. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

The White House baby

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

We're partly at fault. Which of us is going to quit watching the NFL?

6. dknash

dknash Chieftain

Was confused. I thought of Warren G. Harding and actual cowboys and found the combination of the two to be beyond reproach.

7. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

I stopped watching a few years ago

8. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

I watch the NFL just enough to know if it went away tomorrow I wouldn't give a damn.

9. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I rarely watch a full game

10. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

I try watching the Titans but usually turn it off after they go down three scores in the first quarter.

11. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

exactly where I am with all pro sports. I follow UT players and a few others. Otherwise, I never watch pro sports.

12. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

I love the NFL. i'd rather watch college, but it's still a great product. i've probably watched a total of 1 hour of college basketball this year which is unusual. usually i watch tons. zero nba, zero mlb, maybe 2 hours nhl. the older i get, the only thing i really go out of my way to watch is football.

13. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

The only time I was really interested in the games was when I was in fantasy leagues. Even then, I would usually just check the stats online. I quit playing fantasy football this past year and don't miss it.

14. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

I watch the heck out of college basketball and football, although much less than I once did.

15. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

it feels to me like the quality of college basketball wasn't what it was when I was younger. I basically watch march madness and cal if we don't suck. but even yesterday I watched maybe a half an hour

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

I watch a heck of a lot more college football than anything. I do keep up with the NFL, even though I watch maybe 2 games a week.

17. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

I really need to stop playing fantasy sports. I'd cut out 90% of my pro sports viewing and actually do something productive. Pretty sure I'm addicted though.

18. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

when I quit fantasy, I quit pro sports almost altogether. I now watch golf majors, ryder cup and very limited of the other three. I actually watch more hockey than the other 3 combined.

19. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

I'm considering giving up fantasy football too.

20. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

I won my league this year riding Luck, Bryant, and Julio Jone's backs