Cal's top recruiter got arrested for solicition

Discussion in 'Cal Bears' started by droski, Apr 20, 2015.

1. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

2. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

"OK, I'll come clean, I was getting a prostitute for a guy I was recruiting."

3. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

I met the dude and his wife once. the entire night she had the biggest [itch bay] face I've ever seen. The only thing I'm surprised about is the fact he has to pay for it.

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

Who was it that said something about not hiring coaches with ugly wives? I think not hiring coaches who have to solicit sex falls into the same category.

5. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

she was pretty good looking. yeah I find it strange he paid for it. I suppose he'll be fired. I can't remember something like this happening at another school

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'm sure it happens, but most schools cover it up. That you heard about it suggests he's not going to be saved.

7. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

it was part of a sting operation. doubt they could keep it under wraps. I think he's probably screwed though. While I think prostitution should be legal, I don't think the god fearing parents he is recruiting will appreciate that. in particular given the fact he has a wife and kids.

8. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

It was James Franklin.

9. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

"It's rolling baby!" - Mike Price to the Dee Snyder look-a-like stripper he employed in his hotel room one night after golfing in Pensacola on bammer's dime.

10. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

that's because he was dumb enough to expense to bama right? love that story.

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

Agreed. I also think it should be legal to make it safer, but all because something is legal doesn't mean it has to be socially acceptable.

12. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Agreed.

13. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

He was paying not to have a girl calling and clinging to him and to just leave after ****ing.

14. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

sounds like he's already been fired.

15. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Like jerking off on an airplane.

16. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

James Franklin

17. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Yeah, busted by the $1,000+ bill expensed to the room paid for with the u of a credit card or something quite similar.

18. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Frowned upon.

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

I thought only in the middle seat.

20. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Thanks a lot Bin Laden.