Mass Effect 3

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Jewbaccah, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

Who is getting this game in March...who would like to get together for online madness on xbox...I have two friends in so far....I have played Mass Effect 2 and loved it. I have never done one of these multi RPG....

2. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

I will be getting it fosho.....havent been keeping up with 3, are they supposed to have online coop with it this time around?

3. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

yep...this is what they have said...

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'm definitely getting it. I've been a fan of the ME series since the first one. Although the first one is impossible to play after the second one. Too many huge improvements.

I am hoping there is a bit more "free form" exploration in this one. They kind of marginalized it to the point of taking it out in the last one.

5. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

Yep. Definite buy IMO.

I got so into Mass Effect 2 that I eventually bought all the DLC for it. These games are good enough on their own with with the single player, but the co-op aspect that they're introducing could be interesting.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2012
  6. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

Trailers have been released...this will be game of the year IMO...

7. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

It does look great, its going to be hard for me to get anything in life done with this coming out and The Show 12 coming out around the same time.

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

Looks good. I hope they end the series in style, and not with a whimper. The way they wrote the plot of ME 2 made it really just a long prequel to the third. Better be epic.

9. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

Definitely keeping my save files from ME 2 this time around. Not making that mistake again.

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

Supposedly it doesn't matter much. You can essentially make all the decisions quickly from ME2 when starting up ME3.

11. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

I look forward to seeing you gentlemen online during this one. I plan on spending most of me free time on this game.

12. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I hope the writing is as good in the 3rd as it has been in the previous 2. I hope that they manage a credible ending. It's hard for this non-imaginative scientist to see where it could go that is believable within scope. But I'm greatly looking forward to it.

13. WM

WM Active Member

I think you are/were on my friends list from when we played in a NCAA OD.

14. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

Yes I checked you are still there. I am very excited for this game.

15. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

This game is going to be epic.

16. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

The Coop is going to be epic...........

By the way, I have changed my GT to x Nodar X

I welcome any and all 8th FR

17. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

Was a fan of pwnasaurus.

18. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Played the demo and holy hell this will be a great game. GOTY contender

19. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

just downloaded and played the demo today. Holy Shit. lol this game is gonna be awesome. The story looks great, the action is pretty damn good, the characters look real as hell, and they brought back some of the main people from the first game. Considering how much time i invested in the previous two games preparing multiple characters for this one so that i could explore literally EVERY piece of this game, I fully expect it to be one of, if not THE best game i have ever played. If you haven't tried these games out, i recommend going out and getting the first two and playing them through a couple times. I feel like doing so will make the experience of this game 100x better.

That said, I did find one issue. The running is ridiculously goofy looking. I hope they fix that.

20. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

I bought Skyrim over the weekend. Is this game similar, other than the setting?