Hatvol

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Jewbaccah, Jan 8, 2012.

1. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

You said you were giving one more year to Dooley before non renewing season tickets. IF we hire Bennett does this accelerate the process. It may be the worst DC in Knox in over 20 years. He needs social security not money from us.

I am considering phoning in and letting them know....

I honestly feel that if Bennett is the best we can do then Dooley has to go...but the Reds are trying to rationalize Bennett already. He was great in 1556 he should be good now etc....

2. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Phil Bennett's hiring won't change my timetable because I'll have no reason to cancel my season tickets when Dooley is fired in mid October.

3. WM

WM Active Member

Is Bennett the name you are hearing Hat? if you are hearing anything..

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

Which is where this burning airship is going to touchdown as the flames engulf it.

I seriously don't see how he survives another shitty start in the SEC, along with an NC State loss.

5. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

I think it would be Spangler before it would be Bennett.

6. alumvol08

alumvol08 Active Member

If we lose to NC State and UF Dooley is gone. It may not be announced until after another loss to UGA or Bama, but his fate will be sealed.

7. tidwell

tidwell Chieftain

This comparison has been made before, but it's hard not to think 2011 NC State won't be for Dooley what 2008 UCLA was to Fulmer.

8. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Dooley won't make it through October if it happens

9. golfballs03

golfballs03 New Member

We will not lose to NC State.

10. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I hope the hell not. Tennessee's record against ACC teams since 2000 has been pretty embarrassing though.

11. IMISSTHEBOWLBROS

IMISSTHEBOWLBROS Contributor

My girl says the the Shannon announcement will be this afternoon.........But there keeping Hush Hush.............Bennett thing is not a very good cover/ doubt hes even really a candidate.............We have a freind that works for a Miami Sports station, and he's told her its a done deal...........But due to some drunken trip to the ATL last year he's still not speaking to me......... I told the truth the best I could when you give me dark liquor,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,HAHAHA LOL

12. IMISSTHEBOWLBROS

IMISSTHEBOWLBROS Contributor

HAT loves himself some Orange and White, But like the rest of us we need a ships Captain with the smarts! By the way Spangler is my mule! HA!

13. golfballs03

golfballs03 New Member

Especially in the Georgia Dome. But, I'm not counting on past performance being an indication of future results. I have followed NC State closely for the past 2 years - I feel like I have a solid grasp of the two teams, and I would be very surprised if they won.

14. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I try not, but it's hard to feel confident when Tennessee goes into that building. NCSU isn't very good, but I have no idea what to expect from Tennessee this coming season.

15. **TDCVOL**

**TDCVOL** Contributor

I would like to think we can expect the same offense that showed up against Cincy. That's about all we can say right now. Hunter,Rogers and Bray all healthy along with Cam Clear and Marlin Lane should make our offense tons better.

16. Lexvol

Lexvol Guest

Shit...you might not have to wait that long.

17. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Don't be a tease

18. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

You read my mind.

What gives, LV?

19. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

I'm somewhat firm. Waiting for that whisper on the neck to go full-on.

20. Lexvol

Lexvol Guest

Wish I could buy you a beer tonight to celebrate Larkin's induction, Hat.