Shameless

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by chavisut, Jan 10, 2012.

Tags:
  1. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

on Showtime. Anybody else watch this? Best show on tv right now IMHO.

2. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Great show. Fiona is my dream girl. Lip is one of the best characters ever written for television. It's also one of the few shows I can get my wife to sit down and watch with me.

3. WM

WM Active Member

I watch Homeland on Showtime, might have to check it out sometime.

4. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Clare Danes should win best actress for her performance. Great show, too, imo.

5. chavisut

Emily Rossum is gorgeous. Really love all the characters and I'm a big fan of William H. Macy.

6. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

There are about two moments every show where I am rolling on the floor laughing.

7. govols74n

govols74n New Member

is it a comedy or what? I haven't seen it yet....

8. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

It's a drama more or less, but anchored in some truly funny and dark comedic moments. It's not for the faint of heart.

9. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

I'd hit it

10. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Anyone still watching? Great episode this past week. I encourage folks to watch this on Netflix or something if you don't have Showtime.

11. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

I love this show. Hilarious, and with great characters. I can't get my wife to watch it with me as she immediately discards it as trash. Oh well.

12. chavisut

She is missing out. Probably my favorite show right now, can't believe the finale is already coming up.

Karen is a POS.

13. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

I thought this was going to be about Garth Brooks.

14. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Karen is the worst human being ever.

I go back and forth about my favorite character but ever since Carl took a hatchet to the swimming pool and killed a bald eagle with a submachine gun he takes the lead.

15. chavisut

Mine is Lip. Carl is near the bottom for me. He has really had the least development of all the major characters. I also love Kev and have warmed up to Jodie since the start of the season. Jodie's line about Karen already being stretched out down there was the best of the season.

16. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Yeah, Lip is the most consistent character. Kev is underrated. Good call. I also think the show is at its best when Jimmy/Steve is in the picture.

This week Carl was just bringing it, imo.