For arguments sake lets say we go 10-2 next year.....

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Oldvol75, Jan 10, 2012.

Tags:
  1. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

CDD keeps his job. The next year we do the same or better. We can see progress in the next 2 seasons. Does everyone still want CDD gone?

2. WM

WM Active Member

If we keep having double digit winning seasons and are getting better? of course not. This either means he finally sold his soul or he finally surrounded himself with an all star staff. Either way i wouldn't care. I just want to win again.

3. TheTorchbearer

TheTorchbearer New Member

If this happens I will bend over and kiss my own ass in front of my namesake.

4. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

For argument sake, let's say Teny D can look at Ryan Gosling without getting an erection. Does everyone still think he's gay?

Doesn't matter....will not happen.

5. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

This would mean I was wrong about Dooley.

I would love to be wrong about Dooley.

But I'm not.

6. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

I would happily eat my share of crow. While not at all excited by the hire, I wasn't born with an engrained hatred of Dooley. It has been spawned by his complete ineptness to date. Give me some evidence that he can do the job, and I will gladly reassess my position. I'm not going to hold my breath while waiting on that evidence.

7. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

impossible. i've been told that all of you guys are just dooley haters and irrationally negative.

8. justingroves

justingroves supermod

This is where I'm at too.

There are a handful of people I don't want anywhere near Knoxville. Petrino, Chizik, Trooper Taylor and Gus Malzahn are about it. Other than those few guys, I don't care. I want wins.