Happy Kiffin Departure Day!

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by CardinalVol, Jan 12, 2012.

1. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I, for one, am thankful that we are rid of that scum of the earth coach living off his daddy's name who's only goals were to turn our program into USC and drive us straight off the NCAA death penalty cliff.

How lucky are we to have a coach who understands the UT culture and is providing the stability the program needs! We're better off without that west coach daddy's boy with a guy who knows how to tighten his britches and do what needs to be done!

2. docholiday

docholiday Contributor

You are correct. Hey we possibly have the Navy D-coord coming in. Ask Southern Miss about him....
    63 points and 584 yards this year.....Awesome!!!!

3. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

Dooley understand the values of Tennessee tradition, the maxims and being a VFL. Why do people get so hung up on the wins and loses, it's about helping boys shower properly and becoming men with good hair.

4. JZ1124

JZ1124 Active Member

For reals, freaking Kiffin trotted us out in black jerseys... at least DooDrop knows our colors are orange and white. Tradition >>>>> winning games.

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

Kiffin... I miss him, his swagger, his hot wife, and his delicious child.

Miss his swagger most of all.

6. KingWebbsticles

KingWebbsticles Chieftain

7. KingWebbsticles

KingWebbsticles Chieftain

Double Post.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2012
  8. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

What a sad day.

9. tidwell

tidwell Chieftain

Kind of sad that I remembered this whenever I saw today's date.

10. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

The really sad part is it had the 9/11 effect with me. I remember all the details about what I was doing and where I was when I found out.

11. VOLinDAWGland

VOLinDAWGland Contributor

I burned a mattress in memory

12. tidwell

tidwell Chieftain

Yep. Kentucky/Florida were playing that night, and the Haiti earthquake happened the same day.

13. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I was vaccuming my living room in anticipation of the family coming to town for my kid's birth. My mother in law called and asked my wife if I had heard what was going on. I thought she was pulling a prank. It was about 9:15 when this happened and I was about to go to bed.

I think I finally fell asleep about 2. Work up at 4 to get ready to go to hospital.

14. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

[video=youtube;nSz16ngdsG0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSz16ngdsG0[/video]

15. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

If only someone else would have taken the USC job, we'd probably be a top 5 team next year.

16. Volguy1971

Volguy1971 Sith Lord

We can thank Jack Del Rio's sorry ass for Kiffin leaving. Had he taken the SC job, Kiffin wouldn't have been gone.

Now while I am a traditionalist, I am one that does not have an issue with the black jerseys for a special occasion. Hell, next to the 98 National Championship game, that was the most fired up TN team that I can remember, with the exception of the O-Line after the Arkansas fumble in 98.

But just like wiping your ass with sandpaper, which when Kiffin left and the way he left, was a very adequate comparison, eventually the pain turns to hatred. Kiffin was like gonorrhea, the gift that kept on giving.

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

Gonorrhea is easily cured. You mean herpes.

18. Volguy1971

Volguy1971 Sith Lord

IP, normally I would have used herpes, however since we have been cured of the Kiffin departure and surrounding cloud that remained for a while, that's why I used a disease that wasn't incurable.

19. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

I loved Kiffin, oh well.

20. IMISSTHEBOWLBROS

IMISSTHEBOWLBROS Contributor

I wish Dooley would just talk some trash, like Kiffin did!