Does Dooley Smoke?

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by inVOLved, Jan 13, 2012.

1. inVOLved

inVOLved New Member

I posted this question on "another" board and it got deleted for reasons I can't understand. In any event, I'm legitimately curious. I ask because I heard a caller on a local radion station say he saw Dooley light up a couple of cigs in Neyland Stadium. The host also said that Fulmer was a heavy smoker. Obviously, it doesn't really matter, and I'm not criticizing, as I have smoked many a cigarette myself. I just found it interesting and surprising. That is all. Can anyone confirm/deny?

2. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

He cusses

3. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

I saw him smoke what is known in the "ghetto" as a "spliff" or marijuana with tobacco. I also believe that, sometimes, he lines it with angel dust to give himself that extra kick.

4. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Could explain the Bray rumors......:)

5. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

You're confusing "having a smoke" with "getting smoked".

6. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Solid.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

As I understand it, Dooley has been known to "recruit" in opium dens, where he also shares needles with prospects.

8. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

I don't know, but I'm high as [uck fay].........

9. IMISSTHEBOWLBROS

IMISSTHEBOWLBROS Contributor

That's where I met Derek, at Hooka bar, we shared some shisha, shhhhhh don't tell everybody! :D

10. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

This would go a long way in explaining some coaching issues. It would also make the Nazi and shower press conferences make a lot more sense.