Neyland Too Loud (A Letter to the Editor)

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Duckman, Sep 21, 2015.

1. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2015
  2. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

"Sit down young feller, I can't see."

3. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Welcome to the University of Tennessee fanbase.

4. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

I was asked this the last game that I went to.

5. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

These young turds need to tone it down. I can't even hear myself fart anymore

6. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Not a shock.

Never happened to me, but I ve had friends say its happened to them.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

How some people look down on twenty-somethings and less astounds me. They're not inmates, they're the ****ing school you're supporting, which is pretty much the opposite of an asylum.

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

I've heard that's getting more and more common. What's worse, if they bother an usher about it he backs them up.

Solution: Complain about them being drunk to the usher immediately after they first tell you to sit down. Doesn't matter if they are.

9. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

Tell the usher to **** himself, if I've paid for the ticket, I will stand all damn game if that's what I want to do.

10. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

Asking just doesn't make any sense to me. No I'm not trying to be a douche, but if I sit down I'm going to have to ask the next 50 rows to sit down in front of me so me and everyone else can still see. It's just not happening. Some people don't think that question totally through.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2015
  11. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

Exactly. I don't mind sitting, but if the people in front of me are standing, I'm not gonna not watch the game.

12. TangoUniform

TangoUniform Contributor

if you want to sit down and have quiet, stay the **** at home and watch it on tv.

if you pay for a ticket and want to see the game, expect to have people stand in front, block your view, and be loud. that's what happens at live games.

now... if the vol fanbase could learn to be loud when we're on defense and shut the **** up while we're on offense, that would be a move in the right direction, I think.

13. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

seems like he's complaining about piped in music and that's a problem everywhere now.

14. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

For real. The band was part of the problem on offense at the OU game

15. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

This fan gets it.

As I've stated previously, our fans likely cost us the OU game with all that Rocky Top business during a first half offensive possession. We would have scored, but offense couldn't hear a ****ing thing over all the wooing and whatnot. Disrespectful.

I still say it'd be a kick ass idea to start all offensive possessions with 100,000 UT fans miming themselves zipping their lips and throwing away the key. And only after touchdowns would the key magically return, and in unison, 100,000 unlock their mouths and sing Rocky Top. How cool would that look on TV? Better than checkerboards, I can tell you that.

#zipneylandslips
    #andthrowawaythekey
    #orangeandsilent
    #shutthe****upthisisntarockconcert

16. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Agree 100%. This gentleman deserves a civic medal or something for having the balls to say what needed said. Kudos, sir!

17. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Could hire orange and white mimes to lead the silent cheer. This is about the only thing that could get me to renew my season tickets.

18. DarthVisor

DarthVisor Active Member

The sad part is he is serious.

19. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

the place was absolutely great last saturday night. that guy can pull his lip over his head and swallow

20. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Part of me feels like this is some fake attention grab by the KNS. I've heard the News Sentinel mentioned more due to this than I have in the last year combined. If it's real, then the guy should probably consider not attending sporting events with 100,000+ in attendance with the majority having consumed alcohol at some point during the day.