Who Gets More Snaps This Week?

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Dick Huffman, Sep 22, 2015.

1. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

O'Brien or McKenzie

2. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

O'Brien. Because Jones is hardheaded as a mule.

3. justingroves

justingroves supermod

"63" "snap and clear" "analytics"

4. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

My thoughts on 8/6

5. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Big road game guys. Tough to throw youngsters into situations like this.

Need experience and maturity wherever we can get it...and Lord knows we have very little of either on this extremely youthful roster. O'Brien all day.

6. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

Whichever one provides the most excuse leeway for explaining away another unexplainable loss...

7. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

Whoops! Missed JT5's much more cogent post.....

8. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Nothing says maturity like an arrest for providing a fake ID and failing a drug test

Last edited: Sep 22, 2015
  9. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Process.

10. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Well, more mature than KMac, but still a youthful youngster in his own right. Just a kid...an orphand, really....helpless, abandoned by Dooley...adopted by Butch, and is now learning more and more each day about becoming a man...but it's year ****ing three, not year ****ing thirty. Sheesh.

*this message has been paid for by Butch Jones and the University of Tennessee Athletic Department.

11. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

And by the ****ing way: as much as I don't like it, the reality is that there are probably going to be some people in that stadium on Saturday - some NOT NICE people - who are probably going to say some things that aren't exactly kind, and supportive, and encouraging of our youngsters. That the kind of environment you want to expose our kids to within the first few months of their college experience? Didn't think so.

#havesome****ingperspectiveguys

12. justingroves

justingroves supermod

13. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

since the vast majority of our team has never played football in front of fans, we should consider just buying them tickets so they can watch the crowds a few times.

14. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

About time someone talked some sense around here.

15. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

how else are they gonna know what it's like to play football in front of other humans?

Literally crawl, crawl, crawl, crawl, walk, walk, run. The seven year plan. I'm a fan. First walk is year 1. We're in year -1 now. If we ever recruit another freshman, then we'll have to reconsider where we are on the timeline. We can move backwards on the path, but not forward.

16. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

I bet O'Brien has been on a plane to a football game before tho.

17. TDVol1989

TDVol1989 Always Be Menstruating

I wish I could day Butch didn't say that...but I can't. That's just 1 level up from Head, Crotch, Feet and the Invasion of Europe in WWII.

18. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I heard there is some 5th year walk on D-tackle impressing. Forget his name, but expecting him to get some meaningful time Saturday.

K Mac needs 2/17 of am inch lower in pad level before he is ready to get meaninful snaps. Can't argue with analytics.

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

*sigh

Giving analytics a bad name.