Twitter Predictions

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Tenacious D, Oct 4, 2015.

1. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

You know Vol Colonel from Basilio's blog, and VolInsider from everywhere else.

I have no idea what or who they are talking about, but found it interesting, nonetheless.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 4, 2015
  2. IP

IP Super Moderator

It's kind of funny how we've been reliving this shit every few years.

Kind of.

3. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Could this be related to the stories we've heard about Butch's treatment of players?

4. yont sum iss?

yont sum iss? Contributor

"Can't wait!" - Bart Scott

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

It's what I assumed. And who knows, the mild rumblings we've heard may just be the tip of a shitberg. Have you ever seen a shitberg melt? It ain't pretty.

6. WM

WM Active Member

My gut says that he makes it through this season with next year being basically Dooley's 3rd year scenario.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

Which is infuriating because it is a wasted season. We only get so many seasons in this life.

8. yont sum iss?

yont sum iss? Contributor

I'll wash my hands of it if he's the coach next year. I'm every bit as fed up with his shit as I ever was with Dooley's.

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

And you aren't alone. I'm not sure he does survive this season. It's gonna get worse with UGA and Bama coming.

10. Unimane

I'll only hate it for the program, but I'll rather enjoy the facade that Jones has built and the gullible fan base bought being utterly dismantled.

11. justingroves

justingroves supermod

He'll take another job before he stays here another year. Hell, a mental breakdown isn't out of the question wither

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

Just remember that this fan base is incapable of learning. It's like beating the shit out of an old dog for pissing on the rug. There's no point, it can't help it.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

I wasn't kidding about that after the Florida game. Even without the rumblings, he looks like he's about to crumble into some fugue state.

14. Unimane

This is true. The moment some dipshit huckster belts out some nonsense platitudes or speaks with a twang, the populace will swoon.

15. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Rumors of players calling Butch out in team meeting....and a fist fight with Azzani in locker room, post game?

All on the Twitters, no other source.

16. Unimane

Oh, man. Worse than I thought. And I was thinking pretty bad.

17. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

I actually watched the post game pc. he is definitely showing signs of breaking point. got a little snippy after a question, not a lot but enough to see it was out of character from his usual and he looked defeated. first time I've noticed anyways.

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

[​IMG]

19. WM

WM Active Member

I mean let's be honest, we got lucky with getting Dooley out on year 3. A few made plays in the Mizzou game and he might have made it another year. As much buyout money that's on the line and the outcry for stability, i can't see any chance of him getting canned.. UNLESS he pulls a Cuonzo or someone with low hanging nuts comes in and cleans house with Hart and Cheek.

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

Well there have been rumblings of both of those things. You got to realize that we just concluded an easy third of the schedule. From here, it is UGA, Bama, travelling to UK, Mizzou. There be more losses on the horizon. Yarr.