VQ idiots

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Tmac61, Oct 6, 2015.

1. Tmac61

Tmac61 Has Credentials- Walter Effin Cronkite

Because they are in every way equal to VN.

This gem comes to you from the beautiful mind of the one they call "brink637" for your entertainment...

2. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Idiot. I don't get paid 3.5 million to coach football either

3. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

That's like old school sjt18 stuff right there.

4. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

"You've never done it so you aren't qualified to say he sucks. I've never done it, but I'm qualified to say he doesn't suck"

Always loved that logic.

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

Hey buddy, I have way more than 20,000 message board posts and I'm a super moderator for a non- ESPN affiliated forum. That's like being Joel Klatt.

(apologies to Jaytrain5 for adapting his material)

6. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

You're more like Joel Osteen

7. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Cold. Cold. Cold.

8. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

I hate that guy. I hope he has AIDS.

9. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

Joel Osteen is popular, like IP and neither follow the bible.

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

You clearly haven't seen where I live. I'm no Osteen.

11. Volmaul

Volmaul New Member

I wonder how that guy feels about three people: Bill Clinton, George W. Bush and Barack Obama. If he thinks any of them did a bad job then he is a hypocrite. But you already knew that. That's the type of person who lets their 11 year old shoot an 8 year old through pure negligence. East Tennessee. Glorious.

12. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

I hear ya. It's a good business to be in.

13. Tmac61

Tmac61 Has Credentials- Walter Effin Cronkite

Just took a quick glance at the General's Quarters board on Volquest.

Place is a cesspool. Every other thread is "Stop saying bad things about Butch. He's going to do great things here. He just hasn't had enough time"

I swear a majority of Tennessee football "fans" would be loyal to human feces if it were coaching. It's unreal. But I guess they don't really know any better.

14. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Our fanbase is garbage.

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

And it is worse than most. I have no doubt anymore. People ask me if I ever go to the alumni bar here. The answer is "no." I have no interest. Any time I talk UT football with another fan, they act like I'm insane for putting forth watered down versions of the thoughts expressed here.

16. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Especially those that drop "the end is near" and then run.

17. awebb7

awebb7 Contributor

They have rejected the proud heritage of a self sufficient, sharp, educated and grounded Tennessean and fully adopted the meth addict trailer trash that Chris Fowler called them. It's a shame. These idiots should be demanding so much more but instead are praying the little they have isn't taken away.

18. awebb7

awebb7 Contributor

I like to turn the tables. Ask "What do you like so much about him?" The answer is always some form of "He just gets it, obviously." or "He does it the Tennessee way, can't you tell?" They love to offer a hint of smugness at the end. Like I'm the town fool who can't see the greatness of lyle like they can.

19. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

When will it be enough time, Jesus Christ on a Popsicle stick.

20. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Understatement of the year.