GA Tailgate Gathering

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Volguy1971, Oct 9, 2015.

1. Volguy1971

Volguy1971 Sith Lord

My intent is to be in the 11th Street Garage by 11am. If anyone wants to stop by to hang out, you're more than welcome.

2. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

I'm looking for a single. Just tossing that out there as well.

3. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Wish I could. Had a great time at the last one and really enjoyed meeting you Volguy!

4. Volguy1971

Volguy1971 Sith Lord

Pleasure meeting you as well....I stumbled on a deal and was able to move back to 11th Street Garage again. The Lake Avenue location is cool, but terrible to get out of there if it is a close game.

5. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Watching this one from recliner. Sold my tickets, brought the family to the island in pf. Best decision I've made in a while.

6. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I could have a freebie, but the Cardinals are on

7. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I could get a freebie, but I have to help my neighbor wash his cats.

8. Low Country Vol

Low Country Vol Contributor

What is wrong with wet CATS?

No.

Tenny D

9. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

don't know, but I thought that was what the freebie was about. Maybe I misunderstood.

10. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

same here.

11. hallowed_hill

hallowed_hill Active Member

OU and Arky were all the fun I could stand. I'm out on this one.

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

This thread makes me very angry at Butch. He's ruining it.

13. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Not me. I had a blast today. Little me and I did the mirror maze. We rode a few of the rides. Played in the arcade. Had homemade icr cream. Absolute blast.

14. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

They've already thrown away the last 10 years, this one is ****ed and now they want to throw away next year, too.

Just to give the dumb SOB a chance to not be the stupidest coach on any Saturday in the next 20 games, whereby they'll extend him again, guaranteeing they waste several more years, in the process.

15. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

It's my last weekend in Knoxville. I'll probably go tailgate, but no way I'm spending money on a ticket. Rather spend that money drowning my sorrows at the bars.

16. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

May not even watch it

17. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

My sentiment as well. Damn you Butch Jones. Ditto to Hart, Cheek and anyone who had any hand in this hire. But DAMN YOU the most to anyone who has any part in prolonging the agony to include those who favor one more year. I just cannot stomach watching The University of Tennessee Football Team perform in this manner.

18. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Somebody said on the radio today, we only get so many of these, and we wait all damn year for it, and then this is what we get.

19. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Not watching. I'll dvr...may or may not zip through it later.

20. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

I'm making homemade pizza with my son for lunch, working on the lawn mower, then taking my son to the corn maze tomorrow. Should be a good day.