Deion Bonner

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Jewbaccah, Jan 14, 2012.

1. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

Rumor he committed to us out of left field.

Ledger-Enquirer.com | 12/31/2011 | GACA North-South All-Star Football Classic: Carver DB Deion Bonner bids farewell in style, grabs two interceptions as North defeats South

2 Ints in Georgia All-star game. He was covering Redding.

He is a 3 star 5.7...but this is more due to the fact he stole from UGA during a visit and was arrested. He has offers from just about everyone. Elite type of talent IMO. 6'ish 190ish 4.4 40. He can be your return man a RB or S/CB. He is a north GA guy which is IMO our most important recruiting ground. Good News if true.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2012
  2. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

Hubbs says not so fast.

3. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

Visiting next weekend.

4. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

I hear he's a hard player and loves stiff competition. His favorite actor is Woody Harrelson. He also loves to go camping a pitch tents.

5. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Doesn't this fly in the face of all the character talk? I don't care, I just think it's funny

6. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Hide yo kids.....

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

Huh. Maybe the "character" stuff is why he is visiting. Maybe he tried to commit and they said come visit first.

8. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

Sites are saying that he has committed to UT!

9. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Let's hope he works out better than the last DB we got from Carver High School.

10. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Who was that? Edwards?

11. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Think Bar Knoxville. Police foot chase.

12. Volnbama

Volnbama Contributor

Different carver I think

13. yont sum iss?

yont sum iss? Contributor

Darren Myles Jr. was from Carver in Atlanta. He's from Carver-Columbus, fwiw.

14. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

That makes a lot more sense.

15. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

Seems to be a talented kid. Hopefully he will pan out if true that he commited.

16. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

If he makes first team All-SEC I'll give him an ipod.

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

That'd be a violation. Let him know which bench in a park you plan to listen to your ipod on from 3:00 until 3:05, before dashing off in a hurry to a prior appointment. Mention how clumsy and forgetful you can be when running late.

18. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I will simply sell it to him for 1 cent, a deal I would happily offer any student, I just ran into him first and had an inventory of one.

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

Or you could claim it has been acting up, and let him "have look" to see if he can figure it out for awhile.