TMac placed on the PUP list

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Tmac61, Oct 26, 2015.

1. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Dude, you've continued to talk about how you're about our recruiting board. Those recruiting coverage types are some impressive ilk. Keep aspiring to that end.

2. Tmac61

Tmac61 Has Credentials- Walter Effin Cronkite

And where did I say this? I received a PM from an unknown poster last night saying this would happen. If you don't agree with everyone else and try to make rational, objective points, people will accuse you of being a Lyle fan.

3. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Wait you are telling me teams never invent injuries to cover up disciplinary problems or failed drug tests?

4. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

You know, there's another guy in the thread that doesn't agree with the majority. You might notice he isn't having a problem.

5. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

So you're not really interested in discussing anything. Got it.

6. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

You did attack. You kicked this off by saying (in your second post in this thread).

And it can't be that you just said you thought we had a lot of injuries, because you actually said:

And plenty of teams have had as many injuries as Tennessee.

7. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I mean, I don't know for sure, but I'm not buying the Pig "injury" stuff either.

8. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Can you show me the rational, objective posts? I must have missed them. I see condescending posts. Surely that's not what you were referring to?

9. Tmac61

Yes that is one of my goals. To keep this board informed on recruiting going ons. I'm going to clean up this board one way or another.

10. Tmac61

See first post of this thread, dipshit.

11. JayVols

I tried. You were more interested in being a douchebag.

12. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

I don't need you to agree. I don't care. I know specifically almost the entire story with Pig, however. What you do to figure out your way around the crap put out for shills is your business. If I were you, I just wouldn't broadcast your own penchant for the shills so loudly. It's not becoming.

13. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

The first attack in the whole thread was :

Once again, I suggest cooling your jets. Believe me, the people on this board are some of the nicest and smartest people you can know. But they do not take well to asshattery.

14. Tmac61

Oh I don't either but saying you know for sure with no a actual proof is what I was called out on in the first place. Even after I undoubtedly proved my point this is still happening. If I have to, then so does everyone else.

15. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Go back to bed.

16. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

No you aren't. You're clearly not bright enough. You're begging for someone to tell you anything of substance and we're laughing at you.

Regurgitated recruiting babble is about par for your course. Get you some of that. I, for one, cannot wait.

17. JayVols

Only thing I'm accusing you of is being a smarmy [Penis] trying to stir shit while playing the victim.

18. Tmac61

Irony. In itself that is a rational and logical point.

19. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

That is some hubris. Welcome to the 8th. Hasta la pasta.

20. Tmac61

You keep saying smarmy. That an old person term?