Neyland Focus

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by CardinalVol, Nov 4, 2015.

1. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Poop is pushing relatively clean water. Poop bidet.

2. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Part of our challenge at home is that our stadium celebrates the past, rather than putting all of its energy into the present. I mean, Neyland's been gone for decades. Guy has a statue...does he really need the stadium named after him? Maybe we should get behind our current coach a little more, fellas. "Butch Jones Stadium"...now we're building a home field advantage, iyam, imo.

3. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I think this is a fantastic idea.

And Shields-Watkins field? A bankers wife? No. Should be "Critical Playing Surface".

4. yont sum iss?

yont sum iss? Contributor

I wish he had Neyland's pulse.

5. Daddy Gee

Daddy Gee Chieftain

and his brain

6. yont sum iss?

In it's current state.

7. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

------------*eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*

8. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Just told Kesling that we had to have good "Neyland discipline" in order to win today, in his final interview before the game.

Consistent. Dumb quote discipline.

9. justingroves

justingroves supermod

He just started this stupid "Neyland discipline" and "Neyland focus" shit in game 9 of year 3. Why?

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

Eyes on Lies.

11. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

It's almost as if spending all your time focusing on bullshit catch phrases doesn't make your football team any better.

12. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I'd love to hear calls with his agent coming up with this stuff.

13. Neyland Focus on full display in that dog shit of a game.

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

Sounds like a good parody video.

15. Nucvol

Nucvol Member

Did he loose his when he called timeout for SC with the play clock down to :01 so they wouldn't have to use there last one? Or was that brilliant and I don't get it?

16. yont sum iss?

It does, doesn't it?

17. yont sum iss?

Butch said they knew that the game would be a grind. That's some self-fulfilling prophecy if I've ever heard it. That game had no business being anything that resembled a "grind."

18. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

The run Hurd opposite side every time he touches the ball is absolutely destructive to our offensive chances. People start out skeptical so we gain a little, then they sell out to it and we never gain any more. Our second halves are predictable as hell. I hate the idiots running our offense.

Threw in the middle to wide open guys tonight (thank goodness they were wide open cause the throws were generally bad) for our offense.

19. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

Is Neyland focus having a dog shit offensive scheme for the last 54 minutes of every game?

20. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

That's hiring botch.