Writer32's opinion on the recruiting class.....

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by alumvol08, Jan 30, 2012.

1. alumvol08

alumvol08 Active Member

Thinks our recruiting class is garbage because we don't have enough instate players. There are a lot of things you can bash Dooley for, but it's hard to complain too much with his recruiting efforts so far this year.

JayVols likes this.
  2. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

All of you with Twitter and a little time, bash the absolute shit out of him.

JayVols likes this.
  3. alumvol08

alumvol08 Active Member

He obviously thinks that Dooley needs to throw more BBQ's...

4. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

It's borderline amazing this class is still in tact as much as it is.

He's a moron.

5. justingroves

justingroves supermod

He's pretty [uck fay]ing dumb, that's about the only way to put it.

I think Dooley has failed miserably at everything except recruiting. It's the first time in awhile Tennessee has gotten a few stud lbs and dts

JayVols likes this.
  6. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Have we ever really had a ton of instate players on the roster? I know we have had a bunch in the past, but mostly our recruiting has been about what we could do outside the state lines.

7. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

And us having two top in-state recruits already for the 2013 class is further evidence that Dooley can't recruit Tennessee? Oh, Mike

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

Dooley is looking better for instate recruiting than we have since the Majors-Fulmer ecotone.

9. alumvol08

alumvol08 Active Member

Now his argument is that since we lost Santos, we can't recruit. He is truly a dipshit. I guess when you suck ass as a journalist, you switch to trying to be Finebaum/Clay Travis.

10. Lexvol

Lexvol Guest

Hell...it was the people now on the 8th that ran his weasel ass off toos. Writer32 jacks the dog to pictures of Fulmer and Pearl.

JayVols likes this.
  11. SetVol13

SetVol13 Contributor

Today wasn't a great day to bring up such an idiotic argument, especially after landing two Tennessee players this past weekend.

12. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

He is a [uck fay]ing dumbass. He could [itch bay] any number of issues that Dooley has not done well since being hired, but recruiting is not one of them. What a [unt cay] hair.

JayVols likes this.
  13. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I remember in 2008 the longest allowed play was like 37 yards. He brought that up ten million times to talk about how awesome Chavis is. Then when Monte Kiffin was hired he actually says something like let me know when the longest play Monte allows all season is only 37 yards.

14. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Think Dooley wholly unqualified.....

Yet despise Writer32...

I'm torn, here.

Just as I imagine [MENTION=48]NYYVol[/MENTION] to be when forced to decide which restroom to hit first, the port-a-potty outside of the blood bank or Waffle House.

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

1. Always defer to writer32's incompetence. Dooley has plenty of failures. No need for simpletons to make some up that have nothing to do with anything.

2. Always go with the port-o-potty outside the blood bank. You know they'll have cash.

16. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

The only thing that Dooley doesn't deserve bashing for is his recruiting. Plus, a good rule of thumb is attack Writer32 at any possible point.

17. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Someone should Tweet his ass up on the subject of his domination of local 9-year old softball leagues.

Or, business attire.

Or, grammar / syntax / objectivity.

Griff's prose makes the instructions which accompany an enema bag seem almost Shakespearean in comparison.

18. RoadTrip

RoadTrip New Member

New to the board so don't know Writer32, but I catch the drift. My take is to have realistic expectations for Dooley. He wanted the job to make the big bucks, without regard to the effects of failing. Failure means to go back to being an AD or something. I just think he is Mike Shula 2.0 without benefit of having been a coordinator himself. So he builds the roster well, but has no real expertise on either side of the ball. He is totally dependent on his staff so he attempts to be the CEO - poorly to date I might add. Will see if he can get there, but the learning curve had been really, really long so far.

19. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Welcome to the site and post often

20. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Writer32 is the online handle for Mike Griffith.