FL Debate/Primary Thread

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Jewbaccah, Jan 23, 2012.

1. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

I've yet to hear you factually back up any of the attacks on Romney, jewbaccah. I get not liking him, but I don't get where a lot of this crap is coming from especially considering you were on the Gingrich bandwagon, who lies, cheats, and is as corrupt as any politician out there.

2. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

is there a republican you can name who you would support? i support libertarian theories, but the party is filled with flat out wackjobs.

3. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

One more to join me on the Dark side, muuuwwwhhhaahahahaha..
    Seriously, Obama sucks but I feel like he will screw me less personally than any of the Repub candidates. Thankfully, the world ends at the end of this year, so it doesn't matter.

4. JayVols

You mention me?

5. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

I'd like to see Jewbaccah explain how it possibly makes sense to vote for a guy that is totally and completely opposed to everything that he claims to stand for.

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

You know, Paul's strategy is clever and unorthodox. He might just yet make things interesting down the stretch while never winning a state.

7. JayVols

I'm guessing spite.

8. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

I admire Paul, but I don't think he's going to be a factor in any of these primaries.

9. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

I guess. It doesn't really make sense to me.

10. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Last edited: Jan 31, 2012
  11. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

like Newt but I think Romney gets the nod. I just want Obama out.

12. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

There's at least a chance that he's going to hold enough delegates to hold the party hostage at convention time. He can't win, but he can be a major headache for Romney or Newt.

I don't think it's going to happen, but there is a chance.

13. JayVols

Ron Paul reminds me of the senile king from The Princess Bride.

14. CitrusCo.Vol

CitrusCo.Vol Member

Well, I got my "I voted" sticker today after voting in the Florida primary. Damn shame there was not anyone on the ballot worth voting for.

15. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Well, that wasn't close.

Will be interesting to see how Newt regroups and if Santorum will concede he has no shot at this.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

Paul might benefit if Gingrich and Santorum back out quickly. He would become the defacto "not Romney" vote-receiver. Of course, only crazies would go that far and he already has a lock on that demographic.