Tennessee leading in # of offers with 191 on the year

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by GoVols, Jan 30, 2012.

1. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Apparently it is Quanzell Lambert, currently a Rutgers commit.

2. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

Texas can offer their instate plan B's last minute.

3. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

Bynum is the LB we offered. 3* from Jacksoville.

4. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

What is he, like plan Q?

5. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Plan AC iirc.

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

Dalton Santos says they seem to have a way to make it work.

7. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Perhaps we can start recruiting some of these Texas kids that aren't committed to UT- Austin. Just send them papers with only UT on them and see if they'll sign.

8. ncmedicman

ncmedicman Member

Offers and OVs don't go directly hand-in-hand, but Texas's signee/OV ratio is often close to 1:1

9. Smowkee

Smowkee New Member

So we are basically offering everyone, hoping someone will come?

10. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

Imagine two scenarios:
    (1) I go out to a bar. I hit on 5 girls and get shot down by all 5. I leave the bar, go home, and jerk off.
    (2) I go out to a bar. I hit on every single decent looking girl in the place. I get shot down by the first 25 girls I hit one. The 26th one, however, is responsive to my overtures. I take her home and bang her.*

Which scenario is better?

I have no issues with the number of offers we have outstanding. And I don't see why this would be a concern to anybody.

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

kidbourbon, have you ever thought about doing a blog on this stuff? You could teach mere mortal men like myself a thing or two about your version of "game theory.

12. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Not sure but I think it has to do with trying to get in on these guys early. Get offers out to potential big shots early. If they blow up, we were the first to offer and they'll remember that. Should they not really pan out, we just stop recruiting them.

13. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

Actually, I have. As of roughly a month or so ago, I find myself as single as I've been in some time. And so the chasing of females is something that has been on my brain. I thought it might be fun/interesting to blog about the trials and tribulations of poon chasing. I may still do this, but I'll have to start in a week or two as I find myself kind of swamped with work and needing to work-binge to this massive backlog off my desk and create more time for poon chasing.