NHL Thread

Discussion in 'Sports' started by The Dooz, Jan 25, 2012.

Tags:
  1. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Somebody forgot to tell Detroit the All Star break starts tomorrow and not yesterday.

2. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

I would say the chances of Weber or Suter being traded have bottomed out. I expect Poile to finally make a run at a high level scorer before the deadline, and if Nashville can land one, they go from potential to legit contender in a hurry, I think. This Central race is going to be fun the rest of the way

3. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Going to Preds v Blues on Saturday. Should be a good one

4. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Holy shit, that (Preds v Wild) just happened

5. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

I"m about to make two statements. Tell me whether each statement is true or false, and provide reasoning.

1. Alex Ovechkin is the best player in the NHL.

2. Alex Ovechkin had a threesome with your mother and your sister and neither wore a condom nor pulled out.

6. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

1. False. In my opinion, Evgeni Malkin is playing at a higher level than anyone right now. As for Ovechkin, Malkin outranks him in every statistical category, and has played in four less games.

2. Also false, I don't have a sister.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2012
  7. IP

IP Super Moderator

If we were looking at a 2 or 4 year block of time, Ovechkin hands down.

If true, Ovechkin is a pedophile.

In other news, I wish the Canadiens weren't sucking so hard this year. Sucks.

8. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

Sergei Federov, on the subject of Russian hockey players, back in the day wasn't shy about arguable pederaste-ness (him and a 15 year old Anna Kournikova*). Not sure how Ovi rolls in that regard. I know he is a filthy animal -- and that's why I like him -- and isn't shy about said filthy animal-tude. But I don't know his age tendencies.

*To be fair, though, a 15 year old Anna Kournikova was the best evidence there ever could be that age of consent laws are stupid. She was a woman in both mind and body, and was probably taking advantage of Federov more than the other way around.

9. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

1. I've never bought the Ovie hype. he scores spectacular goals so he gets a lot of air time, and he's a great player, but he's the 3rd best Russian forward in the league right now.

2. No he didn't. But if he did, good for my sister. she's set up for life.

10. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Alexander Radulov may be set for a return to Nashville is the next week or so. What say you, hockey fans?

11. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

I think he is a potential game changer for the Preds offensively. Wherever they put him in the line, I hope that they put the Kostitsyn brothers together and make it work. Seems like they have tremendous chemistry when they are on the PP line together.

On a side note, if you like the enforcer role in hockey, I would suggest that you check out the movie Goon.......pretty funny