Anybody Interested In Getting Dumber?

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by kidbourbon, Feb 3, 2012.

1. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

If so, go read the comments to a GVX article. You'll actually become dumber just by reading them. As soon as I'm done posting this, I'm gonna put on some JS Bach, which will hopefully reduce the likelihood of permanent cognitive impairment. Wow, and wow.

Many of us here at the 8th maxim are VN refugees who have fled to this new tract of virtual land because the collective stupidity at the old one exceeded reasonable levels of tolerability. But I respectfully submit to you, ladies and gentlemen, that the mean intelligence level of GVX commenters is a good 10 points below that of their VN counterparts.

Please do not take my word for it. Open up a GVX article, scroll down to the bottom, and take a gander at the comments. Abject stupidity everywhere. I mean, just oozing and dripping off of each and every word like a set of beef curtains at peak arousal.

Where do these people come from? Please tell me they are not graduates of my alma mater.

2. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

just 10 points? The mean intelligence level of GVX commenters is a good 10 points lower than the average special needs classroom

3. kidbourbon

So you're saying my 10 point estimate was right on point?

4. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

I can feel my brain cells committing suicide when I see read anything by witch doctor. It's like a drug though, I can't look away.

5. kidbourbon

Welcome to the 8th, lumberjack. Post often.

6. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

It's called apoptosis. Bang. Just got smarter.

7. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Woodsman Vol on toos is a former GVX poster. That dude is out there.....

8. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

The whole of the GVX comments section is like a train wreck. I read it with almost every article because I can't look away.

9. govols74n

govols74n New Member

Witchdoctor....lmao.....a legend in his own mind. The guy never gets out of character, even on the web.....wierdo....lol
    But u r right, u just have to see what hes gonna say next. Probably a 400 lb white midget......

Last edited: Feb 5, 2012
  10. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

I too, have noticed, that the level of good posters on GVX ranks right up there with Vince Young's ability to quarterback an NFL team.

11. Vol4Life

Vol4Life New Member

But just slightly above his wonderlic score, haha.

12. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

Solid Point lol.