Hey hardwood.....

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by CardinalVol, Feb 5, 2012.

1. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

....that PM you asked me about a while back was me telling you about this place. Unfortunately VN went lockdown mode before you got it.

Welcome (finally)!

2. hardwoodfanatic

hardwoodfanatic New Member

Sweet. Yeah that joint is kinda losing it's luster here lately, thanks for the invite. For shits sake don't let anyone else supporting the Blue get this link.

3. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

No worries.. You're the only one with dial-up.

4. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

There is only room for one

5. WM

WM Active Member

BigPapaCat is a horrible representation of the BP brand.
    Smh hardwood...
    Welcome to the board though, nice to have ya.

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

Hardwood, you can be our UK czar. By your decree, I'll cancel the planned ad on catpause.

7. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

Welcome, hardwood. The basketball forum is now nothing but absolute trash on toos. Great job to whoever got him over here.

8. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Now that UK fans are on the board will we have to limit the number of multi-syllabic words that can be used when posting? Just for fairness to them and all.

9. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

dang, someone beat me to it. This was what i was going to ask you about on VN, Hardwood.

10. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

I sent the email because I expected it to be deleted.

11. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

good thinking. Thanks for taking the initiative. good to see you over here Hardwood, even if you are a cat fan.

12. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

You did the legwork. I just wanted the glory.

13. hardwoodfanatic

hardwoodfanatic New Member

Yeah, funny story. I mentioned your name, NYY and Hat in a sentence basically saying how we used to have debates/conversations about dozens of hoops programs, etc. My post was deleted and I was temporarily suspended long enough for Freak to email me and tell me that it was best that I not use those names in public on VN because it they were no longer there and would bring up arguments. I wasn't in trouble, but just being "told" I guess you would say. Found it lame, and now I'm finding less and less there worth the time. So thanks again, and Happy Superbowl Sunday.

14. l3rewski

l3rewski Member

Indeed it is.

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

That's so pathetic it is hysterical.

16. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

Exact same thing happened to me a couple weeks ago.

17. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Welcome, Hardwood.

Very glad to have you.

18. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Remember, his name doesn't mean what you think it does, so don't get too excited.

19. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Never would have thought someone could gain glory for bringing a Cats fan to a Vols board. Just goes to show how stupid a majority of our fanbase is, that we invite rival fans to post with us rather than our own fans.

20. 7thgroupvolfan

7thgroupvolfan New Member

Ha! Nice