What an asshole.

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by IP, Feb 5, 2012.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

It is funny to me how no one in the South would consider me a Southerner even though I went to high school and college there, but outside of the South they expect me to be wearing a straw hat and overalls.

2. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Yeah, I'm in the same boat -- and technically we are more "Appalachian people" than "Southerners" anyway -- but I digress. When I was in grad school people would say some of the most ridiculous things about the South and then expect me to corroborate their idiocy or elaborate further. Eventually I just put on a minstrel show for them... bringing KFC to every meeting and talking about fried bologna, catfishing, and NASCAR frequently.

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

No joke, that is where I am right now. I brought cheetos RC Cola and moon pie to a post-seminar potluck.

4. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I introduced my Ohio room mate to chik-fil-a and Texas Pete

5. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Chik'fil'a is a Southern rite of passage. I've only known of one EVER closing for poor business. That state? Colorado.

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

Plenty of chicken places in the city... all in Five Points.

7. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I would point out to him the only people in the south who own gold cars also reside in our finest trailer parks.

8. Daddy Gee

Daddy Gee Chieftain

This is the correct response.

9. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

I support you kicking his ass, but I can't sign off on you [uck fay]ing with his car.

10. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Hit him with his shovel. Right in the face. Be like, "Here ya go buddy."

11. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Home Alone style.

12. MacReady

MacReady New Member

Pretty sure I've seen you wearing a straw hat and overalls

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

Pretty sure you won a church cowboy contest, hay seed.

14. WM

WM Active Member

Pics or GTFO

15. Daddy Gee

Daddy Gee Chieftain

The worst part is that crap like that makes you want to avoid being neighborly the next time around. It's seems easier just to say no thanks.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

Some lines shall never be crossed. Mutually Assured Destruction.

17. 7thgroupvolfan

7thgroupvolfan New Member

He thinks your that dude to [uck fay] with, aight. I'd wait till 2-3 am and puncture two of "the gold one's"(thats [uck fay]ing gay) tires with a field knife. Likely he has a spare, but not 2. Make it real [uck fay]ing obvious that he [uck fay]ed with the wrong dude. He'll get the message. And if he came knocking at my door...on my property? So many possibilities with that one.

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

Went on a walk with the dog early this morning. The bond between dog and man is strong. Let's say she did me a "solid." She will continue doing me "solids" mysteriously in front of the driver side door of "the gold one" and burying it in a thin layer of snow. He can enjoy stepping in stealthy justice, kicking it around the floor boards, and then cranking up the heater to warm those cold feet. Should smell like a hick from bum-[uck fay] Tennessee oughtta.

19. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

Only true if preserving the roommate relationship is important to you. I don't think it should be.

Only true if you are living with your sister.

20. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

He very well may have been on coke. Who the hell just talks shit like that?