Speaking of Super Bowl ads.

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by WM, Feb 5, 2012.

1. WM

WM Active Member

We have a little bit of controversy going here in Michigan. A political ad was run during the Super Bowl that was a tad awkward. All was missing was a happy ending. watch for yourself..

[video=youtube;F4F_rv9i9s8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4F_rv9i9s8&feature=related[/video]

2. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

I just posted about this in the other thread, actually...wanted to see if you saw it. My jaw dropped.

3. WM

WM Active Member

It's funny, for all the millions that the big boys spend on commercials this is the one that caught the attention of the room. The DVR was used at least three times just to make sure it was real.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2012
  4. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

If this guy gains traction from that ad, then I lose even more faith in this state.

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

Holy shit, that is horrible.

6. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Should have had samurai fighting in the background to make it seem more authentic. Maybe a panda and some bamboo, too. Really went cheap.

7. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

He's going to regret that.

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

Not only is it racist, it is just dumb. A silly caricature of the issue that simply demonizes 1.3 billion people like they're the boogeymen for wanting to be prosperous. Blame the Asians.

9. hallowed_hill

hallowed_hill Active Member

Carmenjello approves of this thread.

10. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Should have had her open a fortune cookie with a campaign catch phrase inside.