MikeHamiltonFan

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by CardinalVol, Feb 9, 2012.

1. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

All right,

I won't give all the details per a promise to our mutual friend, but I will give some.

Anyway, he is a real person and he does believe what he says. He's not a troll. He is semi-connected and is friends with Hamilton (even though he chose the name before they met). He was a practicing attorney at one time, but isn't now. Career change on his own part, and no I won't tell you what he does now, and I also ask those that know not to say.

His first sabbatical on TOOS was a birthday gift to his wife because he posted there so much and because she was getting fed up with it and it was causing issues. He came back when he did for no reason other than his time was up. He left the second time because it was sucking so much time. He either had his account deleted or had a friend change his password (I forget which). Either way, MHF does not exist in cyberspace anymore. He knows about this place and have an invite to come here, but thusfar has declined.

I've never met the guy, but from what I can gather he's a decent guy but has an overall high opinion of himself and his opinions.

There you go.

Knowing is half the battle.

2. CardinalVol

Also, if this thread starts revealing too much personal info about the guy, I'll delete it.

3. hardwoodfanatic

hardwoodfanatic New Member

Maybe, but I like to believe that her lack of happiness mostly stemmed from his battle with SCD.

4. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

He's a dipshit. None of this changes my mind.

5. CardinalVol

Oh, I was never intending to change your mind. I was just telling the facts.

Have at him.

6. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

I wasn't taking a shot at you, cardinal. Sorry if it came off that way. I just can't stand him and enjoy ridiculing him.

7. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

This. The fact he actually believes everything only makes him more of a dipshit.

8. hardwoodfanatic

And the fact that he suffers from SCD.

9. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Seems like a guy, a jerk of a guy, could just hit "Forgot Password" and have his password emailed to him, thus starting his addiction all over again. If someone were so inclined to cause marital problems for the guy...

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

He didnt post THAT much. Slow reader?

11. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

That disease isn't funny. You bastard.

12. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

His stance on some issues made it hard to believe he had any intelligence. I also know what he does now and I was not surprised.

13. hardwoodfanatic

You're right, I'm sorry. I hereby announce my intentions to start a foundation to help fund research for SCD, my bad if it affected your "friend" who might suffer from this disease.

14. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

My "friend" shares his fears of changing in front of people, and letting a girl see it for the first time. "He" claims the real pain comes from knowing why his calls go unanswered.

I can't imagine the horror.

15. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

A dipshit who has imaginary dinners with fictitious USC players contemplating fictional transfers to UT. His disappearance when I mentioned I was in L.A. and was going to ask the SC staff if anyone other than Malik Jackson had been reported as a visitor by UT was classic. He's the biggest phony in the history of VN. His demise was really that he was too stupid to realize there were people around there then who knew a hell of a lot more than he did and would call bullshit on his fairy tales. I'm shocked he hasn't returned. He'd fit right in with the average VN poster now.

16. hatvol96

One of my favorite MHF stories was when he would act as if he had some great insight into Tobias Harris' mindset regarding entering the NBA draft. What he didn't know was that Tobias' older brother was a member of the board and was having great laughs at MHF asserting what was exactly the opposite of the truth to be gospel.

17. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

I like MHF. He was not ashamed of his opinion and was rarely mean-spirited.

18. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Other than his e-stalking, never a mean spirit at all.

19. hardwoodfanatic

I might have just earned a 3-5 day hiatus over on the ole VN myself a few moments ago. Figured what the hell, since I'm on this board now. You can only imagine which UK troll it might be in reference to.

20. hatvol96

Not being ashamed of an opinion rooted in ignorance and fantasy is nothing to be proud of.