Rivals Top 250 Is Out...

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by LawVol13, Feb 9, 2012.

1. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

For any of you that care about this stuff, 3 of our 4 current commitments for 2013 are 4 stars. Mackenzie Alexander, Jason Carr, and Austin Sanders are all 4 stars and are all in the Top 250. Camion Patrick has not been evaluated yet.

2. alumvol08

alumvol08 Active Member

Bama has 1 five star and 6 four stars. We are obviously [uck fay]ed.

3. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

Starting out with 75% of your class being 4*'s is pretty good. To compare us to Alabama when they've won 2 NC's in 3 years is pretty funny. We're 18-20 in the same time period. That's pretty good considering the circumstances.

4. yont sum iss?

yont sum iss? Contributor

Looks like a very good year for the state of TN.

5. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

That's a fantastic start. I wondered if Alexander might have a shot at 5 stars...

6. alumvol08

alumvol08 Active Member

If you're referring to my comparison, I should have turned on the sarcasm font. I think that it's a hell of a start and that if we can actually win some games this year, it could be an extremely good class.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

I just assume everyone is sarcastic until proven otherwise. This isn't really actually a Tennessee forum, is it?

RTR

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

I just assume everyone is sarcastic until proven otherwise. This isn't really actually a Tennessee forum, is it?

RTR

9. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

The problem is that that is usually right here. This site needs more morons to inspire "discussion."