Obama's Mortgage Settlement

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by droski, Feb 9, 2012.

Tags:
  1. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Mortgage settlement could bring billions in relief - Feb. 9, 2012

I particurally like the part where every person who has had thier house forclosed on is getting a $2,500 check. Why the [uck fay] should they get any additional money? Most already got months of free rent. Shouldn't the people who pay their obligations get some money? And how is this anything, but vote buying by obama?

2. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

But they've had it tough you sick incompassionate bastard.

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

You're telling me if I had gone out and bought a house, then not paid anything for it and squatted in it... I'd be getting a check? That doesn't make any sense.

4. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

It does if you're buying a vote

5. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

this is what i told my wife last night. we could have bought a ridiculous house. immediately not paid our mortgage. waited the 2 years to get kicked out while living rent free and living in said awesome house i can't afford. AND on top of that get a check for $2,500 because we were "scammed" by the mortgage lenders. God bless america.

6. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

And guess which swing state is going to me majorly affected by this legislation?

7. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Florida

8. wildnkrazykat

wildnkrazykat Well-Known Member

Stupid ass shit n dumbass Americans who fall for it piss me off. Pissing money out the windows. Try working at a school that's around 85% free lunch n here these lil [uck fay]ers talking bout their iPad2, n hundred 360 games they have n going to Disney world with their mommies tax money.

Tax money? [itch bay]es didn't even pay any in and getting 6k back.