LeBron James vs. Kendrick Perkins

Discussion in 'Sports' started by kptvol, Feb 9, 2012.

1. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Anyone care about LeBron tweeting about Blake Griffin's dunk? Seems like he was more complimenting Blake than demeaning Kendrick. Seems like Kendrick needs to pick up some tampons.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/sports_blog/2012/02/lebron-james-blake-griffin-kendrick-perkins-tweet.html

Here is the dunk:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9q8jsVQnNk

2. tidwell

tidwell Chieftain

Pretty funny that Perkins claims to not care about the dunk because it's part of the game and will happen occasionally or whatever, but he seemed pretty butt hurt over one guy, when there were dozens who did it as well, commenting on the play.

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

Perkins needs to man up. This is pathetic. I am not a LeBron fan, but this is just getting stupid.

4. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Perkins is being a [itch bay]. He's right - you don't see Kobe and Michael tweeting...but how is that relevant? He's a grump...but maybe you would be too if everyone in America had seen you teabagged by Blake Griffin 3 million times per household over the last week and a half.

On a side note: Griffin's dunk - Most overhyped play in NBA history, iyam, jmo, vfl.

5. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

"you haven't won a ring yet" as a default comeback to the best player in the league is weak.

If I were Bron I would abuse Perkins nonstop next time they play. And be in his ear all game.

6. tidwell

tidwell Chieftain

Damn close to it if not.

Seems like every Griffin dunk is treated like the first one ever to a degree.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

No doubt. Go right at him and get so many moves over him that you could release a calendar of the posterizings.

Then actually make and sell the calendar.

8. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

Brilliant!