Brussels terror attack

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Savage Orange, Mar 22, 2016.

1. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2016
  2. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Makes me mad.

3. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

How long before the left and media blame Trump?

4. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

I'm actually surprised you can still ask that question.

5. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

They are so peace loving that they hid the Paris attacker for 4 months while he plotted attacks in their home city.

But don't say anything bad about them, or about trying to protect yourself from them, or you will be branded a racist.

6. Low Country Vol

Low Country Vol Contributor

It was a youtube video.

7. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

Already happened. Terrorism analyst on MSNBC this morning said a certain presidential candidate needs to tone down his rhetoric because it leads to acts like this.

8. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

Workplace violence

9. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

You left off intolerant and how we simply don't understand Islam.

10. Low Country Vol

terrorism wins, free speech loses

11. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Prophetic

Donald Trump Finds New City to Insult: Brussels

LONDON — He incensed Paris and London by saying that some of their neighborhoods were so overrun with radicals that the police were too scared to enter.

He raised Scottish tempers by threatening to pull the plug on his investments there, including his luxury golf courses, if British politicians barred him from entering Britain.

Now Donald J. Trump has upset the already beleaguered people of Belgium, calling its capital, Brussels, “a hellhole.”

Asked by the Fox Business Network anchor Maria Bartiromo about the feasibility of his proposal to bar foreign Muslims from entering the United States, Mr. Trump argued that Belgium and France had been blighted by the failure of Muslims in these countries to integrate.

“There is something going on, Maria,” he said. “Go to Brussels. Go to Paris. Go to different places. There is something going on and it’s not good, where they want Shariah law, where they want this, where they want things that — you know, there has to be some assimilation. There is no assimilation. There is something bad going on.”

Warming to his theme, he added that Brussels was in a particularly dire state......

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/28/w...ty-to-insult-brussels.html?smid=tw-share&_r=0

12. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

Not likely, and I know you jest. Hillary will probably say something to the effect of we need to get the terrorist groups to sit down and work out our differences, stupid c***t.

This country needs to wake up and face reality. We need to stop worrying about offending some damn group of people who are here by the grace of our good nature, and realize the videos we saw of Paris, and now Brussels will in the not so far away future be of New York City or Washington DC or Chicago or Knoxville or Bristol.This September the Battle of Bristol will have over 150,000 people in a small confined space, Neyland Stadium has over 100,000 every home game in an even smaller confined place. Can you even comprehend the carnage if a large bomb were exploded in either place. Or at any other large college football venue. How difficult would it be to rent an airplane stuff it with explosives and gasoline and crash it into one of these places?

It's coming, perhaps not as I have described, but it is. Anyone not believing this needs to have the stupidity shaken out of their politically correct blinded brains. I am armed, and adding more. I strongly suggest anyone who wants to fulfill his responsibility of a husband and father do the same.

13. Low Country Vol

All it takes is little drone off Amazon to wreak havoc. These goat lovers will keep it simple and under the radar.

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

Can you link that?

15. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

I'm offended by your implication I would like or use the terminology of "goat lovers". I do not like nor tolerate racial slurs toward anyone.

16. Low Country Vol

[​IMG]

17. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

Yes. Anger is what I feel.

18. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Last edited: Mar 22, 2016
  19. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

Is that one of the seventeen virgins?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2016
  20. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

Apparently Trump is receiving praise for his response. Someone posted he was getting talked up on the View of all places.