I like Dooley

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by countvolcula, Feb 10, 2012.

1. countvolcula

countvolcula New Member

and I dont care who knows. All you negavags' need to recognize and accept it. I dont give a flyin bat turd what you think. I will celebrate my positive outlook and you can wallow in your mass vaginal secretions

Kiss my crack

Last edited: Feb 10, 2012
  2. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Awfully mean post, count. Why be mean to fellow VFLs?

3. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

I don't give a single damn about the opinion of someone so ignorant they can't distinguish between "accept" and "except."

Slink back to your fellow retards at VN. Better yet, [uck fay]ing shoot yourself.

4. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Liking Dooley and wanting him at the helm of our football program are entirely separate matters.

5. WM

WM Active Member

CV, I respect your opinion and as much as I disagree I would love to be proven wrong. I'm not one to cut my wrist and wallow in misery. I just want someone to lead us back up the hill, good hair or not.

6. countvolcula

countvolcula New Member

The response I was hoping for

And screw you for pointing out my error. I know Im stupid

7. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

I like him too, or at least I did before he told me I wasn't a true fan. Just because he's likable behind a mike doesn't make him HS assistant coaching material.

8. countvolcula

countvolcula New Member

Thats how us Dooley slurpers roll..

Last edited: Feb 10, 2012
  9. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

I like Dooley. He has not given me any reason to like his coaching ability.

10. countvolcula

countvolcula New Member

Hes going to be better than Neyland or Bruce Pearl

Watch and see

12 wins this year

11. 7thgroupvolfan

7thgroupvolfan New Member

Count's been drinking syrup again.

12. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

I like him to, and I have been under the impression that if given enough time, he will get it turned around. I thought 4 years was what was needed from the beginning, and I still think so, but the UK loss, coupled with other factors have changed that to 3, whether its fair or not who knows. Having said that, I was absolutely irate with everything that had to do with UT football after the UK loss. I have since calmed down and decided to live with the fact that he is getting a third year, and I think that as long as we do not have any negative, 8 or 9 wins is a real possibility, and 2013 could be the year to look out for UT. I just do not think the program could have went through another head coaching change. Not making excuses for Dooley whatsoever, we all know that a loss to UK in football is pure absurdity at its finest, and will not be tolerated at UT.
    -Having said all of this, if Dooley is as smart as I think he is, he knows significant strides need to be made this year to get that 4th year.

13. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

I'm thinking troll job

14. countvolcula

countvolcula New Member

The syrup is strong sometimes

15. 7thgroupvolfan

7thgroupvolfan New Member

That's what I've heard. I'd rather see Dooley be successful as our coach than be a failure. So I guess that means I also support the Doolander.

16. countvolcula

countvolcula New Member

I was looking to rile Hat

Truth is, nobody really knows if he will be good or bad.

Right now, its in favor of those who believe he will be bad, given his records at both schools

I try and give him the benefit of the doubt. Given the hand he was dealt and other aspects that were out of his hands.

He needs to improve his game management. I think he knows this

I think he also realizes that he may need to tone back on being brutally honest about the players. Not everyone responds to ,negative feedback in a positive manner

Now that there is more talent, experience, and depth, he will improve enough to keep his job

I hope he does well, because hes a good guy and if he succeeds, UT football succeeds

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

It is good to have a token Doolophile around. Lets us know how the rest of the fan base is living.

If only I really were wallowing vaginal juices. Sounds like something pretty special would be going down.

18. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Aw man. I recognize your right to believe in Dools. I have no problem with that, and don't dislike you at all for your view. I hope you stick around, dude. Just because we may disagree on the matter doesn't mean we can't get along. I personally think you bring some good stuff to the board. You know your shit on the weather front. Being a weather nerd, I enjoy your posts.

Now that I have given respect to you about your views, I'll respectfully disagree on Dooley. 2 things I like about him. The VFL program and the lack of arrests I think that has fostered. And, I think he is a decent to good recruiter.

When it comes to coaching and personality, I can't stand the guy. I think he is beyond a normal arrogant coach. Yes, many college football coaches are arrogant pompous asses. BUT, most of them have a reason to be that way. Dooley has done nothing on the field in all his years as a head coach to warrant that attitude, imo. I simply think that he is in waaaay over his head. Nothing he has done coaching wise to change my opinion. He is constantly seeking ways to deflect responsibility unless he is pressed to own up to his short comings. That drives me insane and screams of a 'me, me, me' person.

Having said that, I hope beyond hope that he makes me look like a fool and wins big. I just don't see it though so far. I will notbl begrudge you your optimism and hope you do the same for me. No reason we stil can't be 'buds' and get along. Hell, one of my best friends since kindergarten is volguy1971. He's not as optimistic as you, but he disagrees with me on a lot. We're still best buds. I like you, Dool-aid drinker or not. That's just how I roll, my friend.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2012
  19. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Until he shows me otherwise, i think he sucks.

20. countvolcula

countvolcula New Member

Promising outlook