Playing with Florida on NCAA 12

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Indy, Feb 11, 2012.

1. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

IP says we need more content, so does it make me a bad fan/ not true VFL if i play with UF? Demps is just so sick....

move if this needs to be in gaming forum...

2. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

VERY bad form!

Attached Files:

3. WM

WM Active Member

I play with LSU..
    and still lose.

4. JayVols

Should be playing the '11 game vs UT. Guaranteed winner due to too many men on the field. Sorry. The door was open. Had to walk through it.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2012
  5. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

UF is basically unstoppable. My roommate beat me 60-58 in triple overtime tonight, but i dominated the whole game. I run UT's offensive playbook and run the strong I with twins. It's unstoppable. You just run off tackle and throw in an occasional play action or slant play. I didn't run a different formation until the first OT, and the only reason i switched then was because Demps and my fullback got hurt. Demps ended up with 27 carries for 283 yards. If it weren't for those two injuries, i would have won in regulation. When you get a chance, if you haven't played with UF, just pull up their roster and look at it. SO FAST! Demps is ridiculous, WR #6 and #3 are super fast and can break slants for TDs on any play. The fullback has 88 speed and the back up running back has like 93. The team is really just unstoppable if you run the right set up. They can't run man because your receivers will burn on slants and outs all day, but if they run zone you tear them a new one with Demps and the run game. I honestly think they might be the best team in the game outside of the juggernauts with all A+.

I feel dirty for playing with them though... i need to go shower.

6. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I played the '11 game the other day with UT. Played against my friend who used OSU. I picked him a part with Matt Simms. lol he was like 24/27 with 363 yards and 3 TDs. I won on a last second 52 yard iced field goal. I couldn't run the ball on him, and he ran all over me, but i got enough turnovers and was lights out on the passing game so i pulled it out. One of my better performances.

7. JayVols

You need to move up from JV difficulty to Heisman....

8. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

If I'm playing with a friend, why does it matter what difficulty it's on? When i play against the computer or in dynasties I always play on Heisman

9. JayVols

I was just pulling your chain with a bit of ribbing. Nothing malicious intended, bro.

10. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Oh i know. I was just curious if you were serious.

11. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

When I play online, if somebody else picks a top 10 team I pick Bama. I catch a lot of shit for it however.

12. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Bama is really good. Bearcat told me that i get Bama if i join their online dynasty. Obviously the last team i want to be is Bama, but at least they are amazing lol

13. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

I love to run the Triple Option playbook. If I ever start a dynasty with a MTSU or Vandy, thats the playbook I run. Because you can control the game with. Teams like that usually have a shitty defense.

14. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I've got a wishbone playbook that i can run pretty well.

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

I only play with Tennessee. Yes, when they pick Bama or Florida I typically lose but when I DON'T, its epic. And I have played Oregon 4 times, beat them every time. That pisses 'em off when a B-rated Tennessee is whippin' up on a ranked squad.

Anybody can run for 250 yards with Demps in this game. ANYBODY. Why not challenge yourself?

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

I only play with Tennessee. Yes, when they pick Bama or Florida I typically lose but when I DON'T, its epic. And I have played Oregon 4 times, beat them every time. That pisses 'em off when a B-rated Tennessee is whippin' up on a ranked squad.

Anybody can run for 250 yards with Demps in this game. ANYBODY. Why not challenge yourself?

17. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Not against my roommate. He is ridiculously good at football games. I once beat a friend that was ranked 30th in the nation by running the wishbone.... played my roommate the next day and he beat me 34-7. He always kicks my ass but he couldn't stop that formation.