Gators CB Jalen Tabor makes fun of ESPN for projecting UT

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by OrangeEmpire, Apr 14, 2016.

1. OrangeEmpire

OrangeEmpire Take a chance, Custer did

http://gatorbytes.blog.palmbeachpost.com/2016/04/13/gators-cb-jalen-tabor-makes-fun-of-espn-for-projecting-tennessee-to-win-sec-east/

2. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Kid's a moron, but we have botch.

3. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Maybe this year he won't be suspended when Florida plays Tennessee

4. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

I hope we beat them by five touchdowns. There's not a great reason why we can't.

5. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Butch is the only reason

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

What's upsetting is that he has every reason to believe the Gators will win. 11 in a row.

7. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

If we lose I'm permanently denouncing my UT fanhood.

*I do however reserve the right to return if either Gruden or Peyton are hired as head coach.

8. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Get ready to have your hopes of winning the East crushed, like a 500 pound woman stomping your balls with 6 inch high heels.

9. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

I said the same thing as I was walking out of the swamp last year and here I am getting excited for football season and planning on taking my son to the orange and white game on Saturday.

10. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Butch gonna win 10 games, get near Saban money, and then be shown the door after 2019. It has been written.

11. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

The sad thing is beating Florida alone probably guarantees him a couple more years, even if he fails to meet expectations.

12. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

I feel sorry for us too. Butch couldn't even beat Muschamp.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2016
  13. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Then go to the NFL, coach the Dolphins, and destroy the rest of my sports give a crap.

14. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Wait til Eric Berry meets him over the middle.

15. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

I could have done without having read this. It just seems so right.

16. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Wait. Nevermind, butch ain't winning that game.

17. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

When I think of the things in life that would make me feel great, beating the brakes off Florida this year is somewhere near the top.

18. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

Until they we beat them this kind of crap will continue. There have been too many let downs when we "should" have won. I'm numb to it now.

19. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Honestly, it's going to take at least two consecutive wins before we can gloat. We'll probably narrowly beat them at home this year. That basically puts us on par with Vanderbilt.

They'll probably run us out of the stadium in 2017, after we lose Barnett, JRM, Sutton, Dobbs, Maybin, Hurd, Kamara, and a bunch of other guys.

20. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I don't even really care if we can't put consecutive wins together. I just want a 3-5 TD win this year.