caught this gem on toos before it got deleted

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by Indy, Feb 11, 2012.

Tags:
  1. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

someone posted in the one dude's post game report:

"Post game report: I'm going to say the obvious things. What happened to HatVol? At least he was critical and not fluff."

it gave me a good laugh. was gone in a heartbeat though lol

2. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

We probably need to find out who it was and how to contact them. It's likely they'll need a place to land now.

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

The underground railroad.

4. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

the guy had two stars and no avy. I can't remember the name though. It was two words.

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

No other posts in the thread? Would you know the name if you saw it? I am interested in trying to find this guy and bring him over.

6. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I might know it if i saw it again. He hasn't posted again in the thread. I tried to go through my history but i couldn't find it because it was deleted. I should have taken note of his name when i copied his post to paste it over here, but it would have been hard to get ahold of him without being too obvious. He had a low post count. in the 200's i believe.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

You'd be surprised, we have some sneaky, clever, and resourceful mother[uck fay]ers over here.

8. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

well i consider myself pretty sneaky and resourceful as well... i WAS the one who got hardwood over here. lol but if anyone sees a way to get him here and needs any help, id be glad to help.

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

I guess post it here if you figure out what his name was.

10. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

What would happened if I copied and pasted the Pembroke postgame on VN a la RexVol and Jmoore from Volquest? How long would it last?

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

Not long and you'd probably be banned.

12. fun2bow

fun2bow New Member

fade route's post was removed? Is that the one?

13. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

na it was someone who doesn't have an avatar.

14. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

I catch similar posts like this one from time to time, they don't last long.

15. Volnbama

Volnbama Contributor

Fame has gone to your head you egomaniac

16. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

He forgets all that we done for him. We made him the man he is today. He's came a long way since his early zone days.

17. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

long time no see bama. how you been?

oh those were the days. i appreciate your kind words.

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

Going forward, if you notice a post like that be sure to note the name. We probably can't track them down, but you never know.

19. volwarrior33

volwarrior33 Member

Those "post game reports" are brutal.

20. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Just a lot of re-runs, it feels like.