Tee Martin to coach WR's at USC

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by FlowingAway., Feb 15, 2012.

1. FlowingAway.

FlowingAway. Banned

I miss Lane Kiffin

2. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

Lol, I want Tee on the next staff. VFL

3. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

i was and still am a huge kiffin fan

4. tidwell

tidwell Chieftain

Oh, burn.

5. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

There was no one who was as least surprised at Lee's successes on the battlefield than Lincoln, and his Generals.

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

Kiffin, that rascally rabbit.

7. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

bigvoldaddy just pissed on and burned another shirt......ignorant hilljack rant video coming soon

8. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

This situation is interesting to me. I know Rucker is an idiot, but i saw him tweeting to people about this yesterday. People were asking him why Tee turned down the UT job to take the USC job. Rucker responded, saying that UT never called Tee Martin, never offered him a job. My question then becomes, why the hell not? Certainly if he is good enough for Kiffin and USC, he should be good enough for us?

9. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

The average intelligence of our fanbase is coming out in full force on this one. It'd be hysterical if it wasn't so sad.

10. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Care to expand?

11. CardinalVol

Ready to rename the street, take down the statue, calling him a traitor, etc. etc. etc. just because he went to work with Kiffin.

12. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Oh, I took your post as a response to me. Yeah, i agree that those people are [uck fay]ing imbeciles.

13. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Acting like mindless bumpkins isnt anything new to this fanbase.

14. CardinalVol

Nope, the fanbase in general.

Even if we offered him a job, I don't blame him for turning it down. If I was a young up and comer, I'm not sure I'd want to be here right now either.

15. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Dooley hired Graham and Coiner instead.

Tee coaches WRs and Hinshaw isn't a bad coach and he's a pretty damn good recruiter. I don't think he's got any experience coaching RBs and Graham got that spot. I guess he could have been hired to coach QB's and Ansley or Palermo not been hired on the D side of things but do you want Joseph in charge of the secondary again?

Sal could have been DL coach and DC I guess.

I'm not big on Dooley's decision making but he just ran out of spots.

16. justingroves

justingroves supermod

You mean Sal wasn't a hot name for a DC spot? Palermo wasn't being chased after by big time schools everywhere? Sam Pittman isn't a highly regarded OL coach?

I did not know this. According to some in the fanbase, Dooley had to fight off NFL teams with a stick to get these guys

17. CardinalVol

I'm still surprised he convinced Graham to come on board.

18. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Graham is all but guaranteed to still have a job in 2013. I can't say that for the rest of them.

19. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

Good move for Tee. USC is a major upgrade over UK. The portion of the fanbase that is raising hell over this are the ones who make it hard to be a Vol fan.

20. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

The ones who think Kiffin did this just to piss Vol fans off are ridiculous. Kiffin doesn't think about UT anymore. He is at his dream job, and like it or not, he is in a better position to win right now. For Kiffin, it was a career opportunity. He saw it as going to a place where he loved it at. Sure, I am upset with how big of a mess things are in, some of it is his fault, but you can't blame a guy for taking a job he wanted and going to a place where his family liked it.

As for Tee, its a great opportunity to move up the coaching ranks. And Lane did not hire him just to piss Tennessee people off. Delusional [uck fay]s. (part of fanbase that thinks Kiffykins did this to piss us off)