Big Orange Soaked Hype Thread

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Volgrad98, Aug 21, 2016.

1. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2016
  2. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

Clemson couldn't edge past Bama.

Michigan fans are going to be annoying this year but I only have to listen to it for part of the season at least.

3. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

Clemson has to replace some studs on D, we'll see how well they do with that.

Why only part of the season?

4. TennTradition

Going to be moving sometime in the fall. Likely not a prrmanent - probably just a few years for a new role. But the new digs will be in Texas. I'll probably quickly turn my hatred from all things Michigan to the other orange fairly quickly. We'll see how the Aggies sit with me. Not sure. The others can just STFU.

5. justingroves

justingroves supermod

TAMU fans are almost as bad as Texas fans. Most Texans think they're slightly better than you because they're from Texas, by God.

6. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

No excuses anymore!

7. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Wanna bet?

8. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

I had a few run ins with Texas fans when I lived in SoCal. They weren't that bad and the discussions on who the real UT is were fun, but living there will definitely be a different story. Don't forget to save some of that hate for baylor and tcu, although tcu seems like their the good guys of the bunch. Hopefully you'll find some places that serve good brisket.

9. TennTradition

Upgrading in BBQ and Mexican good are high on my list of positives.

10. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

Just this morning on Sportscenter ol' Lyle remind us all that we are limited on seniors and will have to rely on freshman. One of these days we will be all growd up.

11. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I just want him to say "There is always room for improvement, I'll never be satisfied, but we're pretty good at a lot of positions"

12. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Name me a position where we have to rely on a freshman.

13. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

Exactly.

14. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

I don't think he meant as starters, but for depth. Still, why even bring it up?

15. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

With 85 scholarships every school "relies" on freshman. I hate that guy more every year.

16. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

I wonder what shade of purple he'd turn if that was the follow up question.

17. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

It isn't true about the two deep. QB, RB, TE, OL, WR. Nope. DE, CB, LB, or S? Nope. Punter? Kicker? Nope. DT - maybe, but probably not.

18. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

the bbq is primarily beef, but once you find good brisket, it just about can't be beaten. Mexican food there is better than everywhere else I've been. I haven't lived anywhere else near the border, so I don't know about most of the SW, but it be good in TX.

19. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

Safety and possibly WR are only positions freshman likely end up in two deep.

20. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

how much time we got