Tags:
  1. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Curious, what do you think of Haith and Missouri, what kind of program do you expect them to be going forward in the SEC?

2. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Not hat but after Mike's guy leave he will be bottom half of the SEC. IMO.

3. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

I concur. I think Haith is a lousy coach who walked into an idiot proof situation. Think Jerry Green.

4. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

I dont' necessarily disagree with you, but then to what do you attribute Mizzou's improvement from last year? And they are better this year than last.

5. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

A lot weaker conference this year and a starting lineup that consist of 4 seniors.

6. kidbourbon

I can buy the second part, but this year's Mizzou would be doing better in last year's Big 12 than last year's Mizzou did in last year's Big 12. Stated differently, the Big 12 hasn't declined as much as Mizzou has improved.

7. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Winner

8. kidbourbon

Also, make note of Missouri's out of conference results. They beat Notre Dame by 30. And they beat Cal by like 97.

And, again, this year's Mizzou would be doing better in last year's Big 12 than last year's Mizzou did in last year's Big 12.

Having 4 seniors is nice, but let the record reflect that my [ock cay] size -- when either erect or flaccid -- was exactly the same my senior year in college as it was my junior year. Not all that much changes in a year.

9. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

beating cal isn't impressive. cal will lose by 30 in the second if they make it past the first round of the tourney.

10. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Surely said [ock cay] gained experience in that year, correct?

11. kidbourbon

Yeah, spring semester was good to me as I recall. It rained and poured.

12. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

That a euphemism for golden showers?

13. hatvol96

They've also lost twice to a team that is 0-2 against Oklahoma. Notre Dame is playing at a much different level than they did in November and December. Cal, like the rest of their league, simply isn't any good.

14. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

I agree with all of that. Mizzou is overrated.

15. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Do they play Kansas tonight?

16. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Experience is important.

17. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Speaking of Notre Dame I think I can officially say Mike Brey is a good coach.

18. hatvol96

The last three years have shown me he's far, far better than I thought.

19. kidbourbon

Whatever your filthy mind wants it to be.

20. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Why do you slow the game down with 9 minutes to go? Its almost like mizzou wants to lose this game.