Eat Shit, Pat Haden.

Discussion in 'Sports' started by hatvol96, Sep 4, 2016.

1. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

I hope your piece of shit ass had to watch each and every moment tonight. Fight On, *******.

2. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

If Sark goes to Bama and does fine, how will it reflect on that program? They've been junk despite recruiting as well as anyone.

3. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

Was a pleasure to watch them get their asses kicked

4. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

I never enjoy Bama rolling.

5. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

absolutely. I like them having Kiffin, because he is going to find a way to outsmart himself and forget where his bread is buttered sometime over the course of the season.

6. hatvol96

Given their offensive numbers under his charge, they like having him.

7. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

I doubt they mind him being there but they have won without him.

8. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

They also like him so much they are bringing in drunk Sark to help out.

9. hatvol96

Yeah, it can't be due to the fact they want to have Lane's replacement already in house when he moves on.

10. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Except in the playoffs against Oh St when he had way more talent. 50/50 in that scenario absolutely blows.

11. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

We finally agree on something.

12. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Could be. Guess we will see.

13. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

They will roll nine the less. And if they do let it be vs the left coast USC.

14. hatvol96

Who out there is winning national titles at better than a 50-50 clip? Also, how many points did Alabama score in that game? How many yards did Kirby Stupid's defense give up to Ohio State's offense?

15. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Saban, because he stopped that crap after the first loss. The next one Kiffin gets to without him will be ... Never mind, he isn't.

16. hatvol96

Saban is winning national titles at a greater than 50% clip? Also, Kiffin has never been involved with losing a postseason game to the football equivalent of Lehigh. See, now I get it. One game snapshots are fun.

17. hatvol96

Pete Carroll says hello.

18. hatvol96

Which team had the higher drafted running back out of that game? Which NFL team is Blake Sims starting for this week?

19. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Of course he does. That's why he made Kiffin the backup to Sark, who was a drunk. Neither mattered.

20. hatvol96

Which even the administrators who hate Kiffin at USC will tell you is bullshit. Kiffin backed up nobody then and won't now. Funny that the one common element in the two most dominant runs in college football since the end of the Miami Era is a guy who apparently isn't any good at what he does.