Gators vs Vols Game Discussion

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by **TDCVOL**, Sep 12, 2016.

?

Who wins next week's game?

1. Tennessee

25 vote(s)
    42.4%
  2. Florida

34 vote(s)
    57.6%
  1. **TDCVOL**

**TDCVOL** Contributor

I haven't watched Florida's game vs Kentucky but apparently their QB looked pretty good. I guess the UF defense is still pretty good too.

2. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Saw on Basilio this morning that UT is ranked 111th in total offense and 118th in passing after two games.

Josh Malone is 6th in the nation at 33 yards per catch. And has only caught the ball 4 times in 2 games.

DeBord and Botch can go jump in a lake.

3. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

I watched the whole game and I really hope UK is just terrible, because the Gators looked like their usual selves on D, but with an effective offense.

4. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Kentucky is God awful. They completed more passes to UF defenders than to their receivers.

5. justingroves

justingroves supermod

We all know UK is terrible, it's hard to tell how good UF is

6. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

UF has a good defense, but I dont think it is as good as last year.
    QB is good enough. They havent played anything yet but they ve proven in the past that they don't need a good QB to beat us.

UT hasnt shown anything that makes you feel confident that they are just better. If the OL gets straightened out I would change my mind some.

7. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Florida????

We play a very good and physical Ohio team that has a quality win over a respected Power 5 football program before Florida. We must have a one game at a time mentality in respect to our football players on our football team in our football program. Our football players on our football team in our football program will have to make critical plays in critical situations to win this game. We still have to make great improvements over the week in our football program to find our identity as we have a relentless pursuit of continuous improvement. Before you go all Florida, let me educate you on some things. No team has ever played a game a week after a game at a race track in front of 156,000 people. It's going to be a tremendous challenge for our football players on our football team in our football program to have a snap and clear mentality in regards to our football players' on our football team in our football program's minds. We must display resiliency in our display of resiliency if we are to get another win for our football players on our football team in our football program.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2016
  8. **TDCVOL**

**TDCVOL** Contributor

From a little searching it looks like Florida's offensive line in getting good reviews.

9. justingroves

justingroves supermod

"Ohio has a win over a respected power 5 program"

10. JayVols

Impossible. They are in year zero with a new staff.

11. JayVols

Edited to reflect your fine input. Thanks.

12. justingroves

justingroves supermod

He hasn't said it yet, but I fully expect it to be mentioned a few times this week

13. **TDCVOL**

**TDCVOL** Contributor

Maybe Butch should bring in a guest offensive line coach this week. Is that against NCAA rules ?

14. NorrisAlan

[​IMG]

15. JayVols

Just the fact that it can be mistaken as an actual quote says it all.

16. NorrisAlan

When you cannot discern satire and reality, it is scary.

17. JayVols

When it's not a case of stupidity on the one doing the discerning, absolutely.

18. **TDCVOL**

**TDCVOL** Contributor

Officially the 3:30 CBS game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19. JayVols

When does either the contract between the SEC & CBS or the contract between Verne Lundquist and CBS expire?

Neither could come soon enough. Get ready for bumbling Verne & Dumbass Donaldson. Oh and a 6 hour long broadcast, 4 1/2 hours of which consists of commercials.

20. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

So dang frustrating to watch. I'll be at the game so I'll have to get a head start before going into the game.