I have nothing against Croom's mother on TOOS

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by lylsmorr, Feb 22, 2012.

1. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

However, I can't wait for the first time people start blasting Jason for a play he didn't make on the field and all hell breaks loose. People over there kiss her ass on a daily basis and it will be interesting to see the tide turned.

2. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

And it absolutely, positively will turn at some point. It's unavoidable.

Someone close to her should've prevented her being there, or at least, identifying herself.

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

Ya, it isn't going to be good. She better be ready to walk away.

4. 7thgroupvolfan

7thgroupvolfan New Member

I like her strong character and love for the university. That will also work against her when the "croom sucks" threads start. Should be very entertaing, though.

5. justingroves

justingroves supermod

She revealed herself when Sab was telling everyone Croom was going to MSU. She then called Sab a snake and to stay away from her son.

So, while I agree it would be easier on her to stay incognito, she had a pretty good reason to reveal who she was.

6. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

If the ability to PM wasn't still mysteriously gone, someone could probably prepare her for this situation just by letting her know in advance that it will happen and that she should expect it and shake it off.

7. tidwell

tidwell Chieftain

Worse than fumblemom?

8. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

no one could be worse than fumblemom.

9. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

These situations hardly ever turn out well. Foster's mother comes to mind.

10. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

After putting herself in that position it will be hard to if/when he son starts to receive criticism for something. Her natural instinct will be to take up for her son, and as its been posted already that is when it will probably get out of hand.

TD had it right. Either don't get into the middle of it, or if you do keep your name out of it.

11. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

By the way, I am the father of Matt Simms, Michael Palardy, Dallas Thomas, Zach Rogers, and Marsalis Teague. Please refrain from criticizing any of them.

12. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Your semen sucks.

13. hardwoodfanatic

hardwoodfanatic New Member

Experienced in those matters, are you?

14. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Mixed bag, thats for sure.

15. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

I can spot a swimmer from a mile away.

Twtds.

16. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

I never understand why parents would do this. They see their kid as a person, while message board people see them as a football player/figure. Agree with others, this always ends badly, usually with some pissed off redneck thinking said football player screwed up purposely just to spite that fan. Parent acts normally and takes up for kid and bad news follows.

17. ncmedicman

ncmedicman Member

Travis Henry?

18. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Good try, but he didn't say he ran blow on the side.

19. golfballs03

golfballs03 New Member

What happened w her?

20. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

She was a regular poster on TOOS, she would call out the people who had bad things to say about Arian. It usually ended up in arguments as best as I remember.