4 and 0 for the first time since...

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by **TDCVOL**, Sep 24, 2016.

1. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Plus after a while you think you're alright but you're not. Both of mine are nagging. Weird thing is the left one the initial deal wasn't as bad but it's lingered more. Right one, I could barely walk for a couple of days but it seems to have healed better

Last edited: Sep 25, 2016
  2. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Three top 10 matchups next week. If Vols win at Athens, they should be #8 at worst heading to A&M.

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

And A&M will be a little higher than that.

4. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

I really like O'Brien. Lunch pail type guy that every team needs, but no, he's not as talented as Tuttle & McKenzie. He makes plays though. I just like those blue collar type players that get the job done.

5. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

TAMU struggled against Auburn. If we don't shit the bed (high expectations, I know) we should beat them.

6. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Teams need guys like that. Everybody can't be uber talented

7. 2Maggitt2Quit

2Maggitt2Quit Chieftain

To me, the most important game of this season is A&M (assuming we handle the rest of the SEC East... big assumption). We get two shots at Bama. Win one and we're in the playoff.

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

They looked good against Arkansas, who is far better than Auburn. We almost lost to Appalachian State. Those comparisons don't hold up.

9. here to lurk

here to lurk Hidden Member

down 21-0 (when I was watching today) I actually thought to check if he had resigned/been fired after the 47-3 beatdown that seemed to be coming. Holy fricking miracles!

10. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

Yes.

11. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

I'd watch that cat. After what you've put it through, it might be demon possessed.

Sent from my R1 HD using Tapatalk

12. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

Arkansas definitely is not far better than Auburn.

13. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

We'd likely be ranked top 5 right now if we played like we were capable all the time, but take care of business from here on and we'll be ok.

14. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

Auburn sucks buddy.

15. docholiday

docholiday Contributor

UT opens 4 over GA

16. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

I'm not saying they're great, but to say Arky is far better is plain dumb. We'll find out in a month I guess. From what we've seen so far I'd be shocked if Arky could beat Auburn by 7+.

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

One of us is going to be proven right.

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'd be shocked if they don't beat them by 7+. So there it is. Arkansas -6.5 Auburn. Let's see what happens.

19. Volnbama

Volnbama Contributor

They're not much different than LSU. Good defense but can't score points

20. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

All I'm saying is with the exception of Bama, we have more talent than anyone we play against for the rest of the regular season. A loss is unacceptable.