"Don't Say Gay" Bill

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by fl0at_, Feb 25, 2012.

1. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

What the hell?

We have several educators here, what is the vibe?

2. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Dumb. Waste of time by an overly conservative legislature fighting against an obvious social change, as usual.

3. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Once again the party against govt intrusion in people's lives introduces a bill that is an intrusion of govt in people's lives.

4. Unimane

The Tennessee legislature is useless. Regardless of your view on this issue, it's undeniable they waste too much time on inconsequential items like this.

5. JayVols

Ron Ramsey is the most ignorant son of a [itch bay] I have seen in a long while. Well, on second thought, he's 2nd to Tony Shipley.

6. Unimane

I'm going with the one who thinks Sharia law is coming to Tennessee (I'm certain he doesn't even know what that entails) and doesn't classify Islam as a religion. Tennessee legislators pander with the best of them.

7. JayVols

Those 2 I mentioned are in cahoots with the one you're talking about. Pander to base emotions. Well, like I said, ignorant sons a [itch bay]es....

8. hmanvolfan

hmanvolfan Member

What should we say, [Ban Me] or homo?

9. fl0at_

Not purpose of bill.

10. hmanvolfan

hmanvolfan Member

Ok, then I'll have to post the obligatory "link" request.

11. JayVols

People in comfortable shoes?
    Sword fighters?

I don't care what a person does in their love life. Ignorant politicians in action, imo.

12. fl0at_

USA Today Article

Last edited: Feb 26, 2012
  13. JayVols

My daughters' elementary school is really pushing a gay agenda with their performing arts program. My high school is doing it's part as well by promoting an all male cosmotology class and all female auto mechanics/hunter's education classes....

14. justingroves

justingroves supermod

That's so stupid.

15. govols74n

govols74n New Member

Turd Burglar.....ugh

16. govols74n

govols74n New Member

Seriously....WTF is happening in this world? I honestly could care less about the gay/not gay shit, but even on T.V., everything has turned "gay based"....I can't flip through the channels anymore without having it "shoved down my throat" (LMAO).....

17. fl0at_

Confused by several of the above. If a guy is interested in cosmetology, he's gay... and if a chic wants to learn how to work on cars, or hunt, she's a lesbian?

This is the "thought" process that people want to put out and own?

Interesting.

18. JayVols

It was sarcasm. Or was you calling my sarcasm stupid? Either way. I was just being facetious.

19. JayVols

No. Sarcasm. I am inventing a sarcasm font. I will become filthy rich and start voting straight line Republican. (That's a joke, too.)

20. JayVols

I was just throwing out stereotypes in an attempt to mock the piece of legislation. I failed miserably. Apologies to all.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2012