Sentimore and Sunseri

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by kptvol, Feb 27, 2012.

1. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Spoke with Maurice Couch very briefly a few days ago. Nothing earth-shattering, but...

Apparently he and Darrington Sentimore are really good friends now. Says he is going to be really good for us. He likes Sunseri a lot and says that he speaks for the whole team. Said he likes him more than Wilcox and, while he did say he liked Wilcox, the vibe was kind of odd, like maybe he didn't. That is 100% me speculating, though, as he didn't have a cross word to say about the former DC. He said a few more standard things about how great the DL and our defense in general would be next season.

2. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

Couch, Sentimore, and McCullers in the 3-4 sure looks good on paper.

Thanks for the info.

3. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Wilcox always seemed like a weird dude to me. I think he can coach, but I'm not sure he's "the face of the francise" type.

4. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

I tried to tell everyone in another thread that the problems perceived are not the problem. There is a reason for the big staff turn over.

5. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

I think he was the best coach we have had on staff in awhile. Great young coach. IMO

6. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

In 5 years he'll be a DC at a major program while Dooley won't be able to swing a spot speaking at an FCA rally.

7. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Harsh, Huffman. True, but harsh.