What a win!

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by CardinalVol, Feb 29, 2012.

1. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Gutsy, gutsy effort. What a win.

If only I had been able to watch it.........

2. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Yeah, you missed the annoying opera singer.

3. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

I saw it on Espn3 Card.

A very memorable win and 'team' win if there ever was one. Beat Vandy Saturday!

4. hallowed_hill

hallowed_hill Active Member

What a grind. LSU kept hitting daggers when we'd get close in the 2nd half, but the orange fought hard all night long. Sweet road win.

5. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Great comeback win at their place

6. Vercingetorix

Vercingetorix Member

However this season plays out, this has a chance to be a damn good team next year.

7. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Down 15 at one point in Red Stick and come out with the victory? I'll take it.

8. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

More annoying than bob?

9. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Coach Martin has me sold right now. He holds this team together during bad stretches (getting behind by 15) makes some adjustments at the half and wins a big game against a solid team on the road. If we can find some consistency at the guard spot we are gonna be a tough game for anybody from here on out.

10. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Pretty rough.

11. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

Attitude. Defense. Thank you, Cuonzo.

Also huge efforts from Stokes (obvious player of the game), Tatum (first clutch performance on the road EVER), and Golden (who shook off one of the worst games he's played to score the winner and hit some clutch FTs)

12. 7thgroupvolfan

7thgroupvolfan New Member

Hard fought win on the road.

3-1 on the road and 7-1 overall in the month of Feb against SEC opponents...ballin.