Andy Breitbart Dead at 43

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Tenacious D, Mar 1, 2012.

1. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

No mention of how he got a person fired by editing tape and falsely accusing them of a racist comment, only to be found out to have done so fraudulently when the whole tape was released?

Oh, okay.

I'm sorry he's dead, but he was a zealot and unethical in his methods at best.

3. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

He compared him to Michael Moore, so I think that pretty well covered that.

4. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

I find it quite funny that they could not answer the simple question about their signs. And how the one guy,Winkler, easily moved them and controlled them. I'm afraid I have to agree with the late Breitbart, that these people were paid to be there.

5. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Did he ever have to pay out the $1M for evidence the Tea Party trashed the National Mall during that big rally?

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

Fair enough.

7. Tenacious D

I don't disagree with your sentiment, IP - but one quick point of correction, it was President Obama who fired Sherrod....from an edited tape given to his administration from someone who even you know to be a right-wing and unethical zealot.

But the ACORN and Weiner things.....come on, those have to count, don't they?

8. Tenacious D

My favorite part of the video was the lady saying, "Walk away! Walk away!" to a group of paid protesters.

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

So what, Obama is dumb? Okay. Doesn't change the ethical problem. Not saying you said it did.

10. Steve C.

Steve C. Banned

What do you define as ethical, and how do you support that stance, IP?

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

Not fabricating evidence that destroys someone for political gain. I don't think too much detail on how I support that is necessary.

12. Steve C.

Steve C. Banned

What if it were Hitler or Bashar Assad?

13. CardinalVol

14. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

43 is a little young for natural causes.

15. Oldvol75

16. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Grab your rifle. They may need your assistance.

17. CardinalVol

I'm not saying anything did or didn't happen. But the circumstances definitely will cause you to at least raise your eyebrow. I've seen crazier things at local levels of politics, so it wouldn't surprise me if something foul was at play, but nor am I claiming the Obama admin killed the guy.

18. Oldvol75

Wouldn't surprise me if it did.

19. Oldvol75

That part is well taken care of!

20. CardinalVol

I don't remember all the details, but when I was 15 or 16, the city Treasurer in my hometown got busted doing some fraudulent stuff. He apparently wasn't the only one, and he was going to bring a lot of people down with him. Like all guys his age, he tinkered with autos on the side and was working on one one day in the meantime when the jack "malfunctioned" and the auto crushed him. My father was about as level-headed of a human being as you could ask for, but even he said that it was no "accident".

It happens.