DeBord de Gone

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by **TDCVOL**, Jan 3, 2017.

1. **TDCVOL**

**TDCVOL** Contributor

DeBord Gone

Per John Brice

2. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Needs an extended nappy.

3. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

If true, thank De Lord

4. **TDCVOL**

**TDCVOL** Contributor

Merge my thread in here if needed. Will we be able to lure a good OC here with Butchs' future unsure?

5. justingroves

justingroves supermod

He's going to hire Mark Helfrich, a guy who's been a massive failure when not working with Koetter or Kelly as his boss.

6. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

Won't matter, Butch hired Deboard to run Butch's crappy offense. He'll do the same with the next hire.

7. SGMVols

SGMVols Contributor

Gut feeling he already has his replacement picked out. No one would leave UT for the same position at Indiana willingly. Butch had to have handed DeBord the pink slip.

8. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

We're going to be the Oregon of the SEC.

Not the BCS bowl Oregon. The 4-8 one.

9. The Big O

The Big O Contributor

We're about to hire Helfrich.....Making way for Chip Kelly after Butch's departure next season.

10. **TDCVOL**

**TDCVOL** Contributor

Apparently one of your New Year resolutions was not to be a little more POSITIVE!! LOL

11. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

hard to believe that helfrich will want to work with a guy who is going to micromanage his offense like butch. I actually think he will be a decent OC. his problem is he's too nice to be a head coach. he just doesn't have the right personality and the players don't take him seriously.

12. docholiday

docholiday Contributor

Horrible recruiter,developer of qb's and schemer.......Azzanni moving up would not surprise me. You can only laugh about the circle jerk on the hill.

13. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Welp. Built in excuse for next year, but just you wait until 2018. But someone will probably get injured that year, so better look at 2019 to be safe.

14. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

I think Helfrich an upgrade from DeBord.

Have no confidence that any coaching changes have championship-level impact with Jones at the helm.

15. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Was offered the chance to stay on in limited capacity. Told Butch to eff himself and took his geritol and got the **** out.

16. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

guy guys debord is leaving because he wants to be closer to his family. not a firing. come on. stop being such haters

- sab 10 minutes from now

17. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

He knew what was happening all along. Said he wouldn't be leaving just an hour ago, but things have changed since then.

18. docholiday

docholiday Contributor

This program is the sinking titanic. 1 year left as long as the right AD hire is made. I don't give a damn who trumpet blower hires,it will not matter.

19. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

He wasn't exactly stellar at Colorado.

20. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

Basically what TonyB is saying right now.