Yeah baby!!!!

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by lylsmorr, Mar 3, 2012.

Tags:
  1. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

[uck fay] you Stallings

2. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

Did the camera get a good image of him after the loss...i want to screen capture that.

3. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

Just hit rewind to see. They didn't.

He actually was classy for him at the end...whistled to call his guys off on the last possession and then shook some hands.

4. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

He still looks like a lifesized [penis].

I would pay $100 for a picture of him standing straight up with a basketball by each foot.

5. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

You must have some huge genitalia. Congratulations.

6. golfballs03

golfballs03 New Member

Rucker tweeted that as Stallings left the court he yelled to some fans "have fun in the NIT"

7. alumvol08

alumvol08 Active Member

[uck fay] vandy coaches.

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

So he's mad?

9. tripper

tripper Member

I really, really hate Vandy. We totally outplayed them and Stallings was outcoached IMO. I really like what CM has done with this team. Outstanding.

Hey IP, how is DU looking? WCHA contenders?

10. dknash

dknash Chieftain

I'd say he's done a pretty poor job this year, on the whole. If Vandy can't get it done this year (and by "it," I'm not referring to surviving the first round), then that's pretty much it for them, isn't it.

11. golfballs03

golfballs03 New Member

He'll be at Vandy next year. But it will be a true test of his coaching skills because he will have a thin roster

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

Certainly contenders. There is a sort of inconsistency in hockey teams that I have never understood, which is a blessing and a curse. They are definitely good enough.