Just Talked To Some Old Friends Out At USC.

Discussion in 'VOLuminous' started by hatvol96, Aug 23, 2011.

1. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

They are laughing their heads off at how livid UT fans are that Kiffin evaded any NCAA penalties.

2. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

Who's livid? I don't see why UT fans would be upset at all with the rumored sanctions.

3. countvolcula

countvolcula New Member

USC fans and Kiffin can toss my balls in their mouths

4. Lexvol

Lexvol Guest

Anybody that thinks UT's fortunes were not tied to Kiffin's in this matter is a stupid [uck fay]stick. Should be dancing in the streets that the AA spent two years in our back yard and all that they dug up was a damn BBQ pit.

5. hatvol96

That's pretty much the take the boys in L.A. have on things. A direct quote: "Tennessee fans seem to have been under the impression this was our first time around the block. How stupid do you have to be to think we'd be paying for hostesses to run all over the south?"

6. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

Has there been a major outrage? I haven't really paid attention due to my lack of [uck fay]s to give.

7. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

I continue to hope for their respective deaths, preferably in front of me - and with 3 minute forewarning (time to make popcorn). But I agree with Lex - the sodomy train that everyone was hoping for would have first ran directly across The Hill, first.

8. Lexvol

Lexvol Guest

David "is [uck fay]ing my sister" Reaves stupid.

9. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Are our fans really livid? I would think many are capable of seeing lex's point as the bottom line.

I wouldn't mind Kiffin being bohica'd for weeks by Emert, but not at the expense of UT.

10. hatvol96

Check the places where VFL type [uck fay]tards congregate. They're all [itch bay]ing about Kiffin walking while their beloved Tanning Bed got beheaded.

11. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Haven't seen em yet and don't really want to. If theyre that pissed about it, they're idiots.

12. Lexvol

Lexvol Guest

Circle jerk!!!!

13. JZ1124

JZ1124 Active Member

Got to agree- it's best to get this bs behind us so we can move on.

14. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I was surprised he didn't get anything out of it. I wasn't expecting a show-cause, but I also didn't think he'd be able to step foot off of USC's campus or speak to a recruit for a year.

I do have to somewhat wonder if the issues at OSU (and possibly Miami) played into our (and his) penalties, or lack thereof.

But at the end of the day, it's behind us. I'm glad. Let's move forward.

15. hmanvolfan

hmanvolfan Member

16. JZ1124

JZ1124 Active Member

Some call them the UT of the west with all our former coaches over there.

17. hatvol96

"I'm pleased that the NCAA based its decision on the facts and not on perception." Lane Kiffin today.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2011
  18. tidwell

tidwell Chieftain

Oh, burn.

19. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

I don't understand how this is pining, can someone explain that to me?

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

Apparently, not wanting your football program to get smacked with sanctions means we are pining away for the guy who left. The math doesn't add up, but that's his "point."