2017 Signing Day

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by CardinalVol, Feb 1, 2017.

1. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

To discuss all of these 3* diamonds rough that will lead us to the promised land.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand go.

2. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Thankfully we've got a crack squad of savvy motivated personnel to mold them into the stars of tomorrow

3. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

4. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

Exactly. I plan to pay little to no attention to it.

5. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

Aside from the guy who will pick Bama, are we in on anybody worth a damn?

6. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

Nope. And he's going to Bama, so there you go

7. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

This is a rollercoaster ride of emotions.

8. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

What are you guys complaining about? This class may be lacking in stars, but it's deep and wide, maybe tall. Need based recruiting, which is what we had to have. A lot of these guys are high character, high intellect players, most likely to succeeds and such. Besides, it's ranked 11th in the country right now, and you know there isn't really any difference between 11th and the top 10, and if you're in the top 10, you are pretty much #1.

Who's ahead of us, Bama? Nobody recruits with Bama, at least "on paper." Didn't stop Clemson from beating them. Only east team in front of us is Georgia, and everybody knows Georgia sucks.

GBO, you bunch of Negative Nellies.

9. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

More like this for me:
    [​IMG]

10. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

Did you know Cam Sutton was a 3 star? If not, go on Facebook or Volnation and you will.

11. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

He is going to get a bunch of fine young men who understand that Football Championships are not important; they are here to win Lifes Chanpionship.

12. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

Christmas for Sab

13. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

Ryan Callahan: Three-star WR Jacquez Jones (@quezzz_5) has signed with the #Vols. Tennessee holds off USF, UCF to keep longtime commitment.

Thank goodness we didn't lose our star of the class to UCF.

14. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Check out the highlight video that UT's twitter account posted for Jordan Murphy. Over 1 minute of highlights for him and he ran the same route every time. Not sure if that means they couldn't find highlights of him running other routes or they didn't give enough of a shit to find some variety.

15. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

If I have another son, I'm naming him Jacquez. That almost guarantees he will be a college receiver.

16. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Also, the first play of the highlight video for they posted Jacquez Jones is a screen pass for a loss of a yard.

17. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Well, he has our playbook down pat then.

18. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

I thought the same thing. Debord is probably sad he won't get a chance to work with him on the screen game.

19. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

I like Palmer and Murphy at receiver but there is no excuse for Higgins going to Clemson.

20. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I can't blame him one bit