1. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

I'd like to see Tennessee climb out of the athletics dumpster fire, or the goons on the Hill achieve their dream of becoming a Top 25 school. Then the butthurt about lowly Auburn would go away. I'm not gonna hold my breath though.

2. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I'd prefer just straight up Sodom and gamorah fire and sulfur rain down on it.

3. RockyHill

I hope your kids go to Auburn and then your grandkids go to Auburn and they all get to be there for a Natty. Then one day you'll have to bounce your great grandchild on your knee and tell him how Tennessee was actually good before phones had internet.

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

Wishing learning abilities on his children is ****ing low. Shame on you.

5. CardinalVol

They had better be really smart to get scholarships, willing to take out loans, and be ready to be cut out of inheritance if they go there bama or florida. And I'm not kidding.

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'll remind them how extremely pro choice I am, if my hypothetical kid considered it.

7. RockyHill

Obviously the first two are reasonable but the third is not and it's a viewpoint I don't think I'll ever understand.

8. RockyHill

Its funny to me that Tennessee people still like to make jokes about academics at Alabama and Auburn. Whatever makes you feel better.

9. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Same here but I just don't see it. They are playing well as of lately but I have serious doubts.

10. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

I will always have disgust for Auburn no matter where Tennessee is at Nationally. Auburn is a shit hole.

11. RockyHill

Everybody has a right to their opinion. There's a difference between butthurt and disgust though.

12. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

No butthurt here. Just disgust.

13. CardinalVol

I call it disdain and hatred.

14. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

To call Auburn a shit hole is to slander actual holes filled with shit.

15. Volnbama

Volnbama Contributor

Where does the auburn hate come from? Obviously Rockyhill brings some of it on himself but I've always enjoyed the town when i visit friends. Tuscaloosa is a much bigger shithole imo

16. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Agreed.

17. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Now we all agree on that.

18. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Who said Tuscaloosa wasn't a shit hole too? Let's focus on one shit hole at a time.

19. CardinalVol

I was taught to hate both. People forget pre division that Auburn was Florida.

20. RockyHill

When I was first here I didn't fully appreciate that it was a rivalry game played ever year for about forty years. With that being said, I don't think that alone fully explains the hatred. I think one aspect of it is that while Tennessee may still own a claim as the second best SEC program ever, that's only because of Neyland. Tennessee is certainly the more storied and recognizable program, but since Neyland or any time after Auburn is every bit Tennessee's equal and quite arguably the better program. The fact that I even said that probably pisses people off but it's true.