1. IP

IP Super Moderator

I can't believe I have to explain Auburn hate. Next I'll be told to leave Vandy alone.

2. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

I know I'm a homer, but if I'm the coach of any team, and yes I mean any team in the country, I would not want to play this TN team right now. They've played one of the toughest schedules in the country and have held their own against the toughest teams.

I get the record has to be better, and I agree, they have a slim margin of error, but they're playing well enough to get there, they really need one more signature win like a road win against Carolina. But they don't necessarily have to have that one.

The thing right now is, they need to finish out as strong as they can for the best possible seeding in the SEC Tournament. Be nice to get a couple wins there also.

3. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

You do not have a right to your opinion.

4. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Auburn is the #2 school in the state of Alabama no matter what the damn people from that school say. Let that sink in, the #2 school in the stare of Alabama. That alone should be enough. In case it's not, let me educate you.

Many men of certain ages will tell you Shug Jordan is the biggest son-of-a-[itch bay] to ever walk the sidelines of an SEC school. And that's just not a Bammer or Tennesse guy, that's all schools. Of course, he set the tone, because Pat Dye was the biggest phony/conman in the history of the conference and the progam should have been given the death penalty in 92 anyway. He was and is a ****ing piece of shit. Gus ain't far behind. It's arguable Tommy Tubebrville is the most ethical coach in the history of the ****ing school. Speaking of Tommy, Bobby Lowder shoud be in prison right now and was only removed as a trustee after he finally got caught doing his side deals to keep his power. They use the damned chaplin of the football team to be a bag man they are such ****ing crooks and low-lifes. There were also the notes from the Boston Red Sox scouting Bo that said they didn't want to compete against Auburn for a signing bonus. They are only good when they get the cheatin' done at the highest levels. They should thank God the NCAA is incompetent enough to butcher a [dadgum]ed open and shut case against them. They have nothing to be proud of except for the best goat ****ing program in America and the most corrupt group influencers around. **** Auburn.

5. Volnbama

Volnbama Contributor

that was before my time. Most of my family likes Auburn so I prefer them over Alabama. The big issue I have with Auburn is their fans and their little brother syndrome. Having said that I really enjoy visiting the town

6. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

So, Auburn fan or no?

7. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Hallelujah, holy shit, where's the Tylenol???

8. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

That pretty well sums it up.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2017
  9. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

See Card's post above yours.

10. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

I see that I was right about what I said pissing people off. As to the first part, I don't see why you're inclined to bring that up since it means Tennessee has been less successful than not one but two Alabama schools in the past 60 years.

As for the second paragraph, to some extent you're proving my point. I don't care to debate the specifics of most of that with you, other than to say that if you don't think Alabama's power players aren't equally corrupt crooks you are horribly naïve.

11. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

It doesn't piss me off in the least. It's just silly.

AL isn't AL without Bear Bryant either.

12. CardinalVol

Good God, how could I forget to mention that Pat Dye practiced segregation as late as 90/91 and is still lauded by the goat-****ers as one of the greatest men who ever lived.

13. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

He was trash.

14. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

Legit LOL when I read this.

15. RockyHill

That's not the point. You just won't get me to believe that all the hatred for Auburn is about them being dirty. Yeah, they're dirty. And so is Alabama, people just don't harp on it as much because they're the traditional power. And so is Tennessee for that matter. With the exception of maybe a small few, nobody reaches the top of the mountain without playing that game. I think it pisses UT fans off to be told that in their lifetimes and the lifetimes of anyone younger than about 70, Auburn is Tennessee's peer.

16. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

Why is it that Auburn gets caught cheating so much more? Not even counting Cam Newton, who was pretty transparently paid.

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

Post more card. Spread the truth

18. CardinalVol

What else is there to say? Auburn is the cousin that is somehow successful, no one in the family knows exactly why, and then the feds show up one day and bust him for being a real life Walter white, except much sooner than on the show because he's really too dumb to keep the ruse going that long.

19. CardinalVol

I'm also trying to figure out how on the first day Pear's show cause was up he miraculously signs one of the best players in the nation. Absolutely amazing a shit basketball school can sign a kid of that caliber right off the bat playing by the rules.

20. RockyHill

If calling it a ruse makes you feel better, by all means.

Tennessee is the cousin whose grandparents were rich as hell but all the money has long since been blown. The kids had every advantage and should definitely have been successful but have not accomplished one gd thing and have chosen instead to pretend they are better than everyone else despite the fact that even those inbred cousins from BFE Mississippi have been more successful of late.